Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her closely but sometimes I see a pic and think wow, she looks a lot smaller! Then I'll see another from a different angle and she looks totally different.
I think it's her body shape. She's quite "straight" despite being plus size, so when you see her from some angles she could pass for mid size.
Regardless, I think she looks great in those bikini pics and I quite liked the jeans look she posted the other day too

Reactions: 2
I think she looks great on Insta before and after weight loss but she has such unattractive personality on twitter I can't reconcile the two!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it a thousand times but EVERYTHING she says on Twitter is negative or a dig

Reactions: 1
@StephanieYeboah

she’s incredibly hard to find on Twitter - not sure what setting’s she’s using but she does not want people to see her tweets
She’s also hidden her likes, which makes me wonder what she doesn’t want people to see!

That she basically gets no engagement?
No I meant on Twitter, you couldn’t see the tweets that she’d liked. Although interestingly I just went to check and they’re back! I’m sure she’d hidden them when I last went on her profile.

Still can’t get over that she goes on a birthday trip like that without the boyfriend

Reactions: 5
I think the US notoriously don’t have a good annual leave allowance but I suppose if you were really in love you would plan one big holiday just so you could spend time together

Yeah she made a big fuss about showing how lovely the card was he sent her flowers with or whatever…okay but why isn’t he here!! Or why didn’t he meet you on holiday! I know the American leave system is crazy but he literally never sees her? Surely he could spare a week or a few days if she came to the US…

Also she said the bday was a ‘big one’ but isn’t she like 35?? Big days are like 30, 40 lol

Americans annual leave is small but not non existent, like there's A LOT of Americans on holiday in London so there's not much of an excuse unless money is an issue

however she lives very close to central London so he'd only have to pay for flights so idk

Reactions: 2
Still talking about her bday loads…hasn’t it been like a week?
I find her so ridiculous. I just don't know why you'd a) care that much about your birthday as an adult and b) go on a trip like that alone. (I have travelled solo myself loads so not knocking it, but i just stayed wherever cos the point was to travel and explore. dont see the point of doing the whole luxury hotel thing. bit cringe)

Reactions: 3
I can only assume that the staff at that hotel were so lovely because they felt sorry for her. Booking a photographer to take pics of you alone with your birthday cake is tragic

• Haha
  • Wow
I can only assume that the staff at that hotel were so lovely because they felt sorry for her. Booking a photographer to take pics of you alone with your birthday cake is tragic
😬😬😬😬 just wild. I know she’s an influencer but it’s like she’s openly admitting aesthetics and how things look are more important on your birthday than how you spend it (and who with)

She’s being shady about Felicity Hayward and ASOS again.

you know why ASOS like Felicity and not Steph? Because she isn’t constantly bitching online.

• Wow
She’s being shady about Felicity Hayward and ASOS again.

you know why ASOS like Felicity and not Steph? Because she isn’t constantly bitching online.
I love how she’s says “I’m over it now” while constantly proving that she’s really not

• Haha
She can lose all the weight in the world, but can't lose that bitterness that makes her so ugly