Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever discussed personality disorders publicly? I don’t mean this shadily as personality disorders are the result of neglect/abuse so I empathise with anyone suffering from them massively, but I think that’s why some of her content feels off is because it’s one huge sign for her PDs.
I believe she wrote a blog post claiming to have DID.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely hilarious that Steph is back promoting ASOS, affiliate links and all and linking to an outfit which goes up to an 18.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, thought it was weird she was asking about having a child alone after going on about her bf.

Also, why is she obsessed with being competitively clean on twitter

Anyone else find that since losing weight she just goes on about being fat even more so. The funny thing is I wouldn’t even class her as “fat” anymore, more “mid-size”. It’s like she’s clinging on the the label for content but also subtly bragging her weight loss. Her story this morning about the woman competing with her on the treadmill…. Something tells me it didn’t happen. There’s something very mean spirited about her..
And just saw her post this morning about her achievements, I feel like she saw Jess Jones (the fat funny one) post a few days ago and felt the need to post something eerily similar.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find that since losing weight she just goes on about being fat even more so. The funny thing is I wouldn’t even class her as “fat” anymore, more “mid-size”. It’s like she’s clinging on the the label for content but also subtly bragging her weight loss. Her story this morning about the woman competing with her on the treadmill…. Something tells me it didn’t happen. There’s something very mean spirited about her..
And just saw her post this morning about her achievements, I feel like she saw Jess Jones (the fat funny one) post a few days ago and felt the need to post something eerily similar.
Completely agree, it irks me even more because she goes on so much about mid size people co-opting the body positive movement

Reactions: 4
She's done a complete 180 on the asos front! And without saying a word, unless I missed it
Wonder if she deleted all her thread posts/tweets bitching about them

Reactions: 2
This screams “just give me stuff without expecting me to do anything for it “
Not this again??! this is her constant refrain. that's what being an influencer is, it's the life you've chosen. the "gifting" is done so you will create "content" not just so you have a free thing. And if the same thing's been happening since 2008 maybe you just aren't very good at it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4