Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this every so often as it’s either a) a way of making people think she has a life b) for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she can only go for 3 months at a time? Unless she's planning on getting married to her imaginary boyfriend

Reactions: 2
Isn't there a weird 'exceptional talent' visa some influencers/content creators get? In quotation marks because I don't think many of them have any talent, let alone exceptional talent.

Where are her friends?
I get not being able to travel with a long distance partner but it’s just really sad that her birthday was travelling alone to shoot content.

Where are her friends?
I get not being able to travel with a long distance partner but it’s just really sad that her birthday was travelling alone to shoot content.
She doesn’t have any, pretty sure she’s said it herself many times

Reactions: 3
She is so unbelievably miserable and has always been, it's completely unshocking to me that she as no friends

She's moaning on Threads that a magazine have used pictures of her at London Fashion Week after they changed their minds about giving her a column last year.

Has she said what magazine that was? I remember the Grazia thing fell through but that was ages ago.

She's moaning on Threads that a magazine have used pictures of her at London Fashion Week after they changed their minds about giving her a column last year.

Has she said what magazine that was? I remember the Grazia thing fell through but that was ages ago.
I think it's Glamour - she tagged them on her (since deleted) stories

Reactions: 1
She's a hot mess. There is a way of standing up for yourself, calling organisations out and setting boundaries without sounding angry and bitter all the time.

Reactions: 3
Yup, it confuses me that she's surprised when brands won't work with her when she's so happy to publicly moan about them all the time.

Reactions: 4
Has she ever discussed personality disorders publicly? I don’t mean this shadily as personality disorders are the result of neglect/abuse so I empathise with anyone suffering from them massively, but I think that’s why some of her content feels off is because it’s one huge sign for her PDs.

Reactions: 1