Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She’s read here this morning clearly. Hey Steph - you’re one of the ugliest and most hateful people on social media. You desperately need professional help.
I don’t think she’s read here, I think she’s probably been reading the replies to that tweet, people were fully calling her a racist cunt

Reactions: 1

deebiedo

deffo some delusions of grandeur or whatever going on there. Is she really that popular or well known, for anything positive?

View attachment 2312101

Ah yes let's victim blame women who end up in emotionally abusive relationships.
Agree completely, it’s pick me behaviour to shit on the women too.

There’s a lot of interesting #discourse to be had on the (unrealistic) expectations placed on young people and especially men by social media stunting but this misses the mark. Agree with another poster - she’s not bright enough to do nuance sadly.

I was genuinely asking for your opinion on her skillset as I know you have a background in this. I don't think she comes across as particularly skilled at anything which is why her success (and I would consider her successful at what she does) is quite baffling to me. I don't follow many influencers but I don't think she nails an aesthetic at all. But what do I know? Her personal brand seems a real mess. Her job just seems to be selling stuff and I think there are a lot of other influencers that are better at it. By a country mile!
Again I don’t disagree with any of this, I’m not her #1 stan and I’m not out here buying anything she flogs at all - but the fact I pause to read her longform content suggests that I find her writing of interest/skilled enough to bother? And yeah in fairness I defs am not comparing her content to like gen z’s Stephanie’s content I’m sure that the new gen are doing all sorts on tiktok - tbh I only follow a handful of OG content creators as familiar faces, I’ve not followed new ppl cos it’s bad for your mental health and makes people consume too much.

Sorry to write loads, finding her whinging content about the influencer industry fascinating cos it’s like… she’s so close yet so far to getting that the industry is trash and has no desire to change and is exploitative of consumers and creators? And now budgets are slashing it’s gonna get even worse why pay her to create content when Callie will take that trip for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She's so unnecessarily unpleasant to people on twitter. I find Amelia Dimoldenberg very annoying but why is everything steph tweets a shot at someone?

Joan Rivers-style humour died with Joan Rivers babe
She's just mad a white woman made a living off of filming in a chicken shop. Her videos aren't my thing but hats off to her, Steph is such a miserable bitch