Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I hope Steph's trip is not as boring as it looks.

I also can't stand her 'workout' vids. Must workout when travelling because you don't want to lose your strength? Yeah that's not how it works, love. You don't just lose strength from being on holiday for 2 weeks or whatever. Also, cardio would do her well.

Reactions: 1

mindlessness

VIP Member
feel free to disagree but if a black person uses it against another black person how is it racist? Black people use the N word too. It doesn't carry the same weight of racism that it would if a white person said it? So that's a false equivalence surely. I did look at the persons feed that she quote tweeted and she seems like a person with quite hateful views.

not to defend Steph cos I can't fucking stand her, and her choice of vocabulary in this instance isn't good obviously but also that person she tweeted @ sounds like a cunt too

edited just to add, obviously the word is abhorrent and I would never ever condone it. I'm just trying to understand!
Yeah I get what you mean. I guess like @deeznuts1 I read it as really derogatory to the woman she quote tweeted (and yeah, the women herself seems horrid 😕). My knee jerk response was to report her tweet. Maybe it was an overreaction? I don't know?

Semi-related - Here in Australia we recently had a cheese brand change it's name to Cheer because there was lots of outcry at the previous name - the C word she used. It was some cheese-makers surname, but obviously that doesn't take away from it being quite confronting for people sitting in the dairy aisle of the supermarket.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
is she writing a novel? She might have actually said and i've missed it. but feel like that's whats coming with all these writing tweets and how she suddenly keeps posting books on her insta stories
I think it might be a memoir/follow up to her first? But yes definitely a book of some kind!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Just caught up on her stories, she’s saying that the doctor told her to take 1200mg ibuprofen a day (6 tablets which is pretty standard) and she ended up overdosing?

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
either those DMs are fake or the person is extremely over dramatic, acting like being bitchy about influencers was the equivalent of a hardcore drug addiction or something..... "I was in a very dark place" :ROFLMAO:
100%, if that message is real then god help that person lmfao like they unfollowed a few influencers coz they didn’t like them 😂 why are they deeping it and making it sound like they’re confessing to some heinous crime😭

• Haha
I don’t think it’s been sudden at all, I remember commenting it on here months ago. Also don’t pay that much attention but feel like she’s always wearing workout clothes these days so assume she’s just more active now?

Lorelei

Chatty Member
She saw a 'gorgeous' painting and thought it was her. The second hand embarrassment! Why would you post something like that??

• Haha