Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaza786

Chatty Member
She is not a single mum, his dad is on the scene snd seems to be co parenting with her. A single mum is some one has the the child 24/7. She has been to a wedding a few weeks back and now a night out. That's more nights out, that most single mums get in a year. Having max to use for TikTok gains is now wearing thin . She is clearly not struggling

Reactions: 14

chlophia2505

She needs to do some looking in the mirror and do some research on narcissists because she absolutely screeeeeeams narcissistic to me. I find her extremely hard to like. I don’t follow her but she pops up on my FYP all the time and one video I saw she was insinuating an abusive relationship and then the next time I saw her crying because he didn’t want to go on a day out with her. 🥴 also, she’s daft for mentioning tattle on there because I would never of thought she’d have a thread so she’s literally sent me here. Although wouldn’t be surprised if that was the plan this woman clearly thrives off attention good or bad. 🥴

hellobanteryears

What an attention seeker. A 3 minute video talking about how someone in the nail salon was upset she then proceeds to tell us at the end that she paid for the girls nails and told her “it’s a bad day not a bad life”, this is the issue with social media now, people don’t actually do anything to be kind without posting it all over the internet to get a personal gain from it or “well done you’re so kind!!” & tbh not sure I even believe the story she’s told she seems like a compulsive liar

Also the sad music she’s put over the video I can’t cope

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Who the fuck sets a camera up on the floor, makes their child sit on the floor across from it then films themselves sitting down next to their kid crying. That’s strange behaviour. Narc.

• Heart

Village1916

Very hygienic washing your make up brushes in the sink with your son's dummy 🙄
Another lie - “I’ve been using this for years” = have you fuck. The product launched in May 2020 and you only started banging on about the brand when you got gifted the beige synthetic brush set a few months ago at a make up appointment!

And whilst I’m on a rant stick the “best mumma award cause I’m using a slow cooker” up your “size 8” extra long arse. Last week she didn’t have time for anything but microwave meals. Even food shopping was difficult to fit in, 4 days later she’s acting like nigella fucking Lawson.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I heard from someone who used to play football with her ex who passed... his family don't talk to her, she had his headstone engraved with only husband and stepdad... not son , brother , uncle etc which he was as well, cut out the poor boys mum from any of the funeral stuff etc. Probably got a payout as well for his passing (which she would be entitled to as his wife) but she only proposed to him when he was terminally ill.so maybe this is the stuff that she says Aberdeen bitch about her for.

I do remember her now from the papers when he was ill and did think they did a good job for getting people to sign up to the donor list.

as for discussing her pre teens sexuality for content, pretty fucked up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

KYLIE

VIP Member
I am jealous, I really wish I was divorced, struggling with money and single with 2 kids lol

• Haha

whatsthestory89

Good grief!!
Genuinely interested what is it that you think everyone is so jealous of? Im not being sarcastic I’m honestly genuinely interested?
So i think some people are jealous of success. This woman has battled so much in life from what i understand. She is beautiful and you cant take that away from her- she could probably do modelling or maybe does? Anyway she is getting all these brand deals/brand ambassador/advert work etc and ofcourse people will be jealous of what she has achieved. I am happy that someone older is giving a tiktok a bash and winning- she has one of the largest followings. She is also doing a fashion line which i think is great as not much brands doing fashion for trendy older mums- there will be lots jealous of that. People will be jealous if the money aswell- she gets thousands watching her without all the endorsement deals and she will be getting money from that!

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Oh thats amazing! She is still doing charity stuff actually when I think about it. she is doing a nursery after a generous person bought all the nursery stuff through her wishlist.

Oh sorry i couldnt remember where she was from. Didnt think it was a city just got the impression it was a small place
I am getting SERIOUS Demi Donnelly posting on her own thread vibes here...

Who the fuck sets a camera up on the floor, makes their child sit on the floor across from it then films themselves sitting down next to their kid crying. That’s strange behaviour. Narc.
Came to say the same! Can you imagine propping the phone up, checking you’ll be in shot, setting the timer and running to position 🥱

• Haha

Kirbyclip00

The latest TikTok of max sayin mama, honestly she’s such an actress that it’s cringy. He’s nae a feckin dog, get the ball max, max get the ball. Shut up FFS, then the fake tears and fakeness of her face when he said mama🤣🤣🤣 it’s actually laughable. As for diagnosing herself and Lily with ADHD, that’s just more cringy, attention seeking behaviour🙈 If she was to get diagnosed with something, I’d imagine it would be fullofshititus. Honestly she really has a screw loose, a few sandwiches short of a picnic if u ask me. She needs to widen up and put more effort into her little boy and girl than be on TikTok making an arse of herself!!!

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
That’s a bit

That’s a bit harsh, about her not being a good mother.
What kind of ‘good mother’ films her disabled child during a meltdown and at his most vulnerable for TikTok views? All under the guise of ‘raising awareness’? I’m sorry, but you’ll never convince me that those are the actions of a good mother. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She constantly exploits that poor kid without his consent. Mother of the year ey?

whatsthestory89

Why is it on here if you post about someone who is living their full entire life on TT, dirty laundry an all, someone comes on and says oh you're just jealous.

Trust us, we are not jealous!
I think some of the comments are seeped in jealously! Not the ones where people are remarking on things she has done or said. But the comments about her looks i think is defo jealousy.
Fucking hell she isn’t gonna shag you🤣🤣 infact she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Chill out defending someone who couldn’t care less about your existence
so seriously wasnt gonna post anymore due to the hatred i have received on here for sticking up for steph, but just wanted to say to all the haters that as i said before she is the one winning from all this- new ad with one of the largest baby manufacturers in the world? Good on you doll get the pay check! Can i ask all of stephs loyal fans who are always brown nosing her on tik tok to actually speak up for on this platform? Maybe drown some of the negAtivity out? Steph fans aka the stephanators can you hear me ladies? Xxx or are you lot all the ones brown nosing on tik tok and being two faced and bitching on here?

• Haha

Shooz

The ex also worked offshore for long periods so why suddenly now is childcare such an issue? Did she not have to have plans in place whilst he was offshore??

chlophia2505

Im not steph but im just explaining how some will be jealous of her! I have agreed with other things people have said here such as the nursery equipment. I also didnt like when she brought up the wee mans toilet situation (should have remained private and off tik tok) but she is clearly a hustler and is smart in a kerry katona/katie price kinda way- all publicity is good publicity and she is maybe a little fame hungry. I dont think there is anything wrong with that! Aslong as she is getting something from it why not. She has one of the fastest growing tik tok accounts and i wouldnt be surprised if book publishers/entertainment management/modelling agencys will be knocking on her door! Who runs the world! Stephy from the block x
Fucking hell she isn’t gonna shag you🤣🤣 infact she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Chill out defending someone who couldn’t care less about your existence

• Haha

Village1916

Urgh!!!!! Its a fucking choice!!!! If she’s so thick skinned why continue to read / remove comments and reply to them with petty content.

God forbid one of the huge brand deals (LOL) may think you're unpopular and the content pulled. How on earth would we manage to procure personalised cups, earrings, lashes and wax melts all on our own!

Now fuck off, we came here to get away from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
Oh Steph, my kids are grown up now, had them young, and they’re off doing their own thing. Brought them up on my own without bringing men in and out their life, worked full time and I’m very proud of the successful, grounded people they’ve become. Didn’t splash their wee faces and problems all over the internet for the whole world to see and didn’t get offended by strangers commenting on my weight because I never posted shite videos of myself online because I’m not an egotistical maniac.
So yeah, if I want to watch TikToks and then comment on other grown adults who freely upload these videos, I will. It’s my spare time. I work hard and the telly is shite these days. Have a nice weekend Steph, I hope you manage to look after your son for two whole days without the nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 12