Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tessie82

I’m actually laughing soooo hard. She’s so triggered by this site cos she can’t control the narrative on here. Weirdo 🤣 steph can you quickly answer this for all us tattlers wondering. Did you find a man or woman to pump you up?
She's roped Aimee into speaking about it now

Tiktoklurker

I don't see any pink in it at all. I think if you can't tell even with a filter on... its too light for a wedding. Unless the invite specifies a white outfit... always go safe.
Agreed, she said it’s blush but even on the model it looks white

Unnecessary?? Definitely not if you’re the family it’s not
“In loving memory of:” is substantial in any circumstances really and she should have left it at that.

In all honesty, I wouldn’t be wanting my relative to pay extra money to add “uncle, cousin, brother et al” on the grave to make me feel better.

Last edited:

whatsthestory89

She

She really is self obsessed and it is all about the image with her. I am an ex neighbour and no her pretty well 😂😂. I wish I didn’t as she a complete embarrassment to herself. Craves attention. What’s up was you not given enough love as a child
She seems to have a close family though! Whwt makes you think this?

whatsthestory89

I'm quite new to find her, has she always posted about her husband who sadly passed?
Im no sure hen, i know she got a necklace made in his memory x she maybe felt she couldnt say much with the new hubby on the scene? but looks like she has never gotten over the first man

whatsthestory89

I wouldn't say the whole of Aberdeen gossiped about her but when her first husband was ill they did a lot of fundraising & raising awareness for the Anthony Nolan Trust I believe it was encouraging people to sign up to become donors. Which was & still is extremely admirable! There was a lot of presence online about it & also made the local paper. Then he sadly passed away which also made the paper etc then I never heard her name again until she popped up on my fyp. It took me a while as I heard the Aberdeen accent & recognised her face but couldn't place it. Aberdeen is a city where I'm sure the majority of people don't know who she is 😂 its just a certain age of people from certain areas in the city who know of her but before she popped up on tiktok I must say she could of walked past me in the street & I wouldn't of recognised her as it was so long ago that I last saw a picture of her. I dont know the ins & outs of what happened after her husband passed as obviously all the social media posts stopped & the family were left in privacy to grieve. I would say it would only be a very small circle of people who kept up with her afterwards as people's interest was with her husbands health & the huge fight he put up. I'm sure the people that gossiped about her were people who already knew her personally. I will say it was amazing how much fundraising & the awareness they raised at the time no one can ever take that away from her.
Oh thats amazing! She is still doing charity stuff actually when I think about it. she is doing a nursery after a generous person bought all the nursery stuff through her wishlist.

She stays in Aberdeen - it’s a city definitely not a small town. The area or her house is not ‘posh’. Not sure why people gossiped about her before? She s definitely not a celeb locally x
Oh sorry i couldnt remember where she was from. Didnt think it was a city just got the impression it was a small place

lottie5378

VIP Member
Treating him like a dog again, she just needs to get him a lead ffs 🤦‍♀️ WAIT, WAIT, MAX WAIT, does she not realise how stupid she sounds. Also on the hunt for a new iPad, is it just me that thinks she’s posted that video hoping someone will gift her one??? Oh and had to mention he needs an industrial cover for it too 🤔🤔 hint hint
And I thought exact same thing. Talking to him like you would a dog. Poor kid

SwishSwing

VIP Member
"I hope I do you proud, Max" loosely translated as "I hope all my Stephanators massage my ego".

Also, gutted she's used that Acaster clip. I love him and that clip and I have this fear it's going to be her next overused one thus ruining it forever more.