Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* BORING WIKI POST KLAXON *

In addition to adding a section on Steph’s insistence that she doesn’t use filters, what do we think about adding a section about her outrageous lies? Bonus points for ones that were easy to disprove and the more ridiculous the better.

Obvs we have the Loganair/stairs catastrophe, what are your fave lies that she’s told?
Thinking she'd got one over on the Tayto hoors, getting caught a good yin in Dinyell's salon reading Tattle then doing a vid kidding on she'd been fishing us in. Aye, okay hen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

In addition to adding a section on Steph’s insistence that she doesn’t use filters, what do we think about adding a section about her outrageous lies? Bonus points for ones that were easy to disprove and the more ridiculous the better.

Obvs we have the Loganair/stairs catastrophe, what are your fave lies that she’s told?
My fav is the one where she was showing gym wear and I think claimed she got it in a M and she didn’t cover the tag and it said XL/XXL on it 😂😂😂 pretty sure someone here posted screenshots of it. Then the primark haul where she attempted to cover the size on the hangers but you could still see the colour of the sticker 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anybody that shops in primark knows the colour codes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The night she went to chunky dunk in the ice bath (to impress Korey) she had just been in that morning to find it was covered in algae and the water was green 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My fav is the one where she was showing gym wear and I think claimed she got it in a M and she didn’t cover the tag and it said XL/XXL on it 😂😂😂 pretty sure someone here posted screenshots of it. Then the primark haul where she attempted to cover the size on the hangers but you could still see the colour of the sticker 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anybody that shops in primark knows the colour codes.
That was me it was XL and purple stickers in primark are XL yellow are large (I know these cos I buy them) green is medjum

Reactions: 8
All this lies, I was howling last night 😂. Thank god none of us have to deal with her in real life - if she’s prepared to lie about how she got a rip in the bottom of her dress then good luck to anyone who has any sort of relationship with her…

I’ve updated the Wiki (pink button at the top) and also added in about the ADHD boy she spoke to at Northfield, #sheingate, her flexible eating disorder and dairy allergy and Lily hating crowded noisy places unless it’s New York or a Taylor Swift concert. I had added the Autism talk debacle but we never did find out for sure if she was lying and I think I’ll mention that in a different section.

When I get the chance I’ll look in the threads for any screenshots that we can add to the Wiki but if you have any or know where they are, please screenshot them and add them either directly to the Wiki or post them here and I’ll update it

• Heart
  • Haha
I did a screen shot.

Immediately she blamed foul play.

Nobody, bleeping nobody, is arsed enough about her to travel to Pip mansion to piss in her outdoor piss bath 🤣🤣 the only piss in there is hers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When's her stupid blusher out? Not seen much coverage 😂😂😂also how much did Aimless pay them 'friends' to make her look popular.

Also have to apologise for my drunken Vav post last night, full of spelling mistakes and punctuation errors. Like Vav sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The night she went to chunky dunk in the ice bath (to impress Korey) she had just been in that morning to find it was covered in algae and the water was green 😂
Then tried to insinuate that someone drove to her house and took a piss in it, hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind thinks that they’re feeling (acting) down so to cheer themselves up they’ll film themselves in their dressing gown, scraping their greasy hair back into a ponytail, rubbing their face, looking glum … and post it online for thousands to see. This is her job guysssss. Wtf.

Reactions: 15
Knocked back by Petr again?

(This mornings video)
Nothing will have happened she said in the comments she can’t face coming on and needs time. She’s doing this so all the Huns come out of the woodwork and check her page to see if she’s “ok” but she’s at it to reel them all in for her launch on Tuesday. I thought she’d either do a big Max post or a crying one this weekend to reel them all in.

Reactions: 18
Wonder how many times she practiced that video before she posted it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind thinks that they’re feeling (acting) down so to cheer themselves up they’ll film themselves in their dressing gown, scraping their greasy hair back into a ponytail, rubbing their face, looking glum … and post it online for thousands to see. This is her job guysssss. Wtf.
said in the comments she doesn’t feel like coming on & needs a break for a day. Someone then said but here you are making a video & she replied “coming on speaking” 😂 she is such an attention seeking bleep! Ramping up the sympathy before her copy cat blush is out 😂
---
Wonder how many times she practiced that video before she posted it
its another draft….the nails giving it away again 😂

• Haha
Ive read her latest a million times and i cant understand what it means???

Reactions: 2
Ive read her latest a million times and i cant understand what it means???
because she has said without instead of with. Making out something has happened with Petr when in-fact nothing has & she needs some sympathy for her “big week” & to get the sales in for a blush she has openly admitted was already a shade with bperfect & she “just added shimmer” to it 😏

Reactions: 9
because she has said without instead of with. Making out something has happened with Petr when in-fact nothing has & she needs some sympathy for her “big week” & to get the sales in for a blush she has openly admitted was already a shade with bperfect & she “just added shimmer” to it 😏
shes liked a comment that asks is it harley🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.