Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants it to be private but Churchy, Harley and Sam have all been on social media 😂😂😂 Aye alright Steph you bleeping big fat liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she asking herself these questions like she’s actually famous? No bleep knows who she is outside of TikTok. Apart from the whole of the Nortg East who despise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what about all the other videos that BPerfect done in Ibiza in natural lighting where she looks nothing like she does on her page? What she doing to blame there? Steph you’re a fuking liar, you lie about everything. You ALWAYS use a filter, your are not a size 12, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is jealous of a narcissistic witch with nae pals and an over priced rented gaff so take your ugly space raider head out your fat arse and get back to reality. And while we’re at it get your nails fixed as they look absolutely disgusting
Perfect place to leave these two photos from the same trip:

IMG_3308.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ye have yer pish flaps out for any guy who shows ye a bit of attention ffs and pity u don't give your non verbal child the privacy he deserves!!! Funny how all the questions end with the same 'x' everytime. Imagine being that sad of a bastard ye sit online asking yourself questions 🤣 cringing for ye beefy
Like people are interested in this make up scam.. everyone is here for the car crash ... every man that shows interest she has to boast as she thinks she is superior to her minion followers. I will admit I liked her when she was natural.. a nice mum to her son trying to encourage him to develop. Tik tok is just a selling platform and it's boring now. Her " career " as she puts it will grind to a halt very shortly.

Reactions: 7
Why is she asking herself these questions like she’s actually famous? No bleep knows who she is outside of TikTok. Apart from the whole of the Nortg East who despise her.
The men on the rigs know her very well 😏😂

• Haha
Doesn’t know how to reply to a email 🤥 Yeah ok big Vav pull the other one !!

take a day off and spend it with your son FfS !! Poor kid

Reactions: 6
Woe is me with that latest video. She talks a power of shite, her management will deal with emails etc otherwise, whats the point in them? Don’t think she would be giving them a cut of earnings to do nothing 😂

Why paint your nails to then pick at them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
That wee boy in the background... not seen him for a week but wants to clap back at women who are jealous of how she looks and she is slimmer than the lights make her.
I cringe at her now... I have a very sustainable career , no paid for diagnosis to earn money along with that bferfect crap.
Dad Sam disappeared quick. The next man who shows interest we will hear quick as she " can't hold her water "

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.