Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a rude, ill rared skank. That video of her asking BPerfect staff to put her blush on is one of the rudest things I’ve seen. ‘PUT MY BLUSH ON!’ I’m sure they must bleeping ate her, I know I would if she was coming to my place with her entitlement and airs of grandeur. bleeping ming

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s such a rude, ill rared skank. That video of her asking BPerfect staff to put her blush on is one of the rudest things I’ve seen. ‘PUT MY BLUSH ON!’ I’m sure they must bleeping ate her, I know I would if she was coming to my place with her entitlement and airs of grandeur. bleeping ming
It’s the one where she’s walking the BPerfect office and ordering two guys to say hello to the camera. Stomping about like she’s important. Awful cocky for a fat, rat faced charity thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh isn’t she up herself !!

beefy it’s the fact you use a slimming filter then bullshit about your size

blame the studio light all you want but what’s your excuse for the video with you and Aimee ? You looked shite there

she doesn’t care if she made a loss on this trip she loves herself soooo much and thinking she was being watched by loads is enough for her ego

Reactions: 18
So what about all the other videos that BPerfect done in Ibiza in natural lighting where she looks nothing like she does on her page? What she doing to blame there? Steph you’re a fuking liar, you lie about everything. You ALWAYS use a filter, your are not a size 12, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is jealous of a narcissistic witch with nae pals and an over priced rented gaff so take your ugly space raider head out your fat arse and get back to reality. And while we’re at it get your nails fixed as they look absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She definitely gets Botox. My friend who gets Botox told me the other day the way you can tell someone gets Botox and needs a top up. They get lines about their eyebrows, not in the middle of the forehead. That’s when they need it done again.
Aye mines looks like this the now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She makes me laugh stomping about BPerfect barking orders at everyone. She has absolutely no manners at all

Reactions: 12
Notice how they all put the blush on using the same brush. Absolutely no hygiene being practiced there the clatty cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not one person in that Bperfect office looked happy to see her, or impressed with "her" blush!

Reactions: 10
She really does have a wanky quote for every occasion

View attachment 3025374

She surely doesn’t think her fence coater blush and 100 prison wear tracksuits will make her as big as Coca Cola 😭
Coca-Cola was also full of real cocaine when it was first launched as a medical remedy so even they had to diversify in the end 😂 I remember learning about this when I did my degree.

Also, I hate to burst you bubble Vav you mutt, but that’s “25 bottles a year” patter isn’t true. As per the article below, it’s just a myth to make failed entrepreneurs feel a bit better about themselves 😂

The allure of social media quotes! You've likely seen the widely-shared claim, "Coca-Cola Only Sold 25 Bottles in its First Year." It's often touted as an emblem of entrepreneurial perseverance. But how much of it is true?

Business myths like these can be misleading, making business owners ask themselves… why their business isn't achieving "overnight success."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don't think theirs a single person here or cc that is jealous of her we are all just sick of her fkn lies and deceit! Some parents of neurodivergent children who are bloody exhausted because they do absolutely everything for their kids and don't get a fkn break are probably rightfully pissed off that she claims she doesn't get a break from M and how she does everything when in fact he's papped off to anyone so she can go around selling Avon ffs!!

Reactions: 15
Choose Peace over Chaos

Choose proposing to dying men to inherit their death benefit, pension and life insurance

Choose stealing charity money TWICE

Choose shagging wee boys in wooden huts the first time you meet him

Choose getting pumped aff Churchy in his Corsa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I work with L’Oréal” says it all. I don’t use filters, I’m not allowed to. Vav doesn’t realise how much bullshit she’s sprouts. As for the poor cows they were only welcoming you back home to the herd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the blush is bright orange. Had to laugh at the wee bperfect girl she was trying to convert from pink blush to her rusty orange one. It doesnt look good at all unless you already have tan on ur face its actually shite

also is it just me who doesnt want a big smear of orange on my hand after applying it, not for me

Reactions: 14
Ye have yer pish flaps out for any guy who shows ye a bit of attention ffs and pity u don't give your non verbal child the privacy he deserves!!! Funny how all the questions end with the same 'x' everytime. Imagine being that sad of a bastard ye sit online asking yourself questions 🤣 cringing for ye beefy
“i want that part of my life to be private” says the slapper who couldn’t wait to upload her shed in the woods videos she paid for to get pumped on a first date 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.