Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Been busy all day and miss this car crash!
WTF is going on 😂😂😂

Have people actually bought that tatty tracksuit at £100?!?

Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! Been busy all day and miss this car crash!
WTF is going on 😂😂😂

Have people actually bought that tatty tracksuit at £100?!?

Idiots
Can we not see if people have bought the tracksuit? Like we did with the blusher?

Reactions: 5
Can we not see if people have bought the tracksuit? Like we did with the blusher?
We can just take Nig Beefys word for it that 'guys it's sold out' in the real world it means it's sold 1 😂😂 (was going to edit the Nig instead of Big but it got me thinking she's probably shagged half of Nigg too so I'll leave it as it is 😂😂)

Can't believe she's punting a joggie suit that looks like you're about to start the sack race at school sports. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope I’ve just looked and nothing is showing like it does for everything else
Love that for her. All I see in the comments is people saying, ‘no refunds’. I’m surprised her power mad Mods are allowing such sacrilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The jogging suit is epic 5 people have bought it, prob Nana and mad Pam to save the embarrassment 😂 she was absolutely raging trying hard to flog it.
this shows you how good of a business woman she is, her huns are all benefit scummy mummies how on earth could they afford that 😂 if she’d taken out a £30 tracksuit it would have flown off the shelves with her Huns. First rule of business know your customers, in her case know your Huns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 tracksuits 🤣🤣🤣 now she’s on saying PLouise is the best ever. It was BPerfect two days ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whose hosting this tit show?? Like wots the channel?

pulling the heavies in on the phone at bperfect getting desperate lmfao

also her lip filler is very obvious today

Reactions: 4
Whose hosting this tit show?? Like wots the channel?

pulling the heavies in on the phone at bperfect getting desperate lmfao

also her lip filler is very obvious today
Wish she would stop bliddy shouting 😡!!
Still no Please or Thank You...rude!!!

Reactions: 7
Who wants makeup off this old hag??? Theyd be better having the gorj girl shes with selling shes actually young and pretty

wow shes talking to her like crap GRAB ME THAT
i wish someone would wipe that Smug look off her face!!

horrible live , she thinks shes famous pmsl
---
Shes that boot at work thats hates all the other females (especially younger)

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The tall slim girl says she wears a large or xl on tops like that so it's oversized
None of them would answer where it's made so they said ask the company and they have said final product is made in UK aye so the set is bought from China and ye still a label on it ffs 🤣
“It’ll last for ages like a good coat”

I doubt it’ll survive two washes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do likes even mean? Nothing. It’s just mad Pam and Diane sitting double tapping their screen constantly. Oh and Heather Westlake of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.