Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even large and in charge , she’s to wait for permission from who ever is talking haha !! She’s raging today empower !! 😂😂
---

---
Em Pow Her , what even 😬 I just can’t , she can’t even give the crap away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£100 for a tracksuit ? Ffs
I'm surprised she's not saying if you can't afford a gym membership ,buy my tracksuit and you'll be a size 8 🤣🤣😍
Not her brand but a collaboration ? Shes been bragging all week about HER néw collection lol
Buy her tracksuit and get the filter and delusion free

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs her manners are so bad .
GET ME LILY
STAND THERE
GIVE ME THAT
ILL DO IT

Has she never heard of please and thank you ?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
No wonder Lily doesn’t want to be on camera having that as a mother. The lass must be absolutely mortified. But of course it’s ok, she’s got an en suite to cry in so it’s all good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the girl correct them afterwards that the black and white zip ups were actually a large not medium? It was when she was hanging them up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the most disrespectful thing she does is say “ yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah “ like she telling them to stop talking

Reactions: 10
I wish we could’ve had a Tattle watch party for this car crash today. We could’ve played ‘take a drink every time Beefy says please or thank you’. Oh wait, no. We’d be sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish we could’ve had a Tattle watch party for this car crash today. We could’ve played ‘take a drink every time Beefy says please or thank you’. Oh wait, no. We’d be sober.
Take a shot every time she said this is a meedjum but I could wear a small we would all be paralytic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fkin hell!!! The state of her!!!

I’ve been at work and food shopping etc so only just tuning in and catching up on here.
I’m shocked at her manners!! She’s disgusting!!!

Right I’ve poured a gin to help my aches and fkn pains (I hurt a lot today) and I’m away to watch this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.