Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthestory89

Always hilarious that WTS comes back after a hiatus and the first comment or two don't tend to obviously blow smoke up Vavs arse. This of course gives the illusion "well I can't be her because I'm not being nice" but the mask drops immediately because whoever is behind it cannot fucking help themselves. The lack of awareness of Vav and how the regular person sees her is always telling.
Sorry where have i blown smoke? Whats wrong with being constructive and just sharing thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lottie5378

VIP Member
Love that teacher quote. Remember she came on shouting like a Head Teacher when pip mansion was revealed online. She was trying to act all hard and annoyed that the address had been leaked, but was really raging that everyone found out she was renting it. Oh Pinch Me.
Who could forget 😂😂😂 that was a real pinch me moment

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
I’m not sure about rest of UK but I know where I live, the spouse is named on most headstones as traditionally they then will go in same grave when the time comes and so dates are added after.

weesquarepants

Honestly theyre all thick as mince. Tattle is a public forum, ive been on forums since i had my first internet access on my Dreamcast console!
they have obviously never been on any forum - its all the net used to be! I lived for ohnotheydidnt on livejournal years ago lol.

defo only had bebo
The dreamcast that's a memory 🤣🤣. Aye the good old days forum surfing was the best time to be alive 🤣.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the state of her daughters bedroom and clothes just lying all over the floor is wild!! I know teenagers are a nightmare but that is unreal, teach her to pick up after herself!!
She loves her hair and if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!

toppy02

VIP Member
Not to defend her but is Lily possibly finished? Is she not 4th year so she’d have been on study leave then exams? My neighbours kids 15 he’s not at school at the moment he only goes up now and again
The kids all started back this week as far as I know