Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For a hairdresser she’s not done a decent job of it. It’s very haphazard.

She’s acting as if it’s a perm when all it will need is a wash to get rid of the curls.

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think you could be right and because it’s well written with no spelling mistakes and the correct words used in the correct places, I think Aimee wrote it for her. She probably made an account with one of her many email addresses she uses to create new Tik Tok accounts and troll herself and signed up to CC to post it
I don’t think it would be Aimee. Vavs not daft enough to get Aimee involved in something like that. However it’s 100 percent something Cherine would do.

He’s back following her, it looks to me from that live that he’s completely desperate. He’s flown over there and she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks so she’s giving him the run around. She will meet him and he’ll go meet her to save face . Pair of rockets
They are the gift that keeps on giving..

azura81

VIP Member
Screeching on folks lives like a wee drunk teen
Her arms when no filter to protect her 😲

azura81

VIP Member
I am just on the wind up really, I just don’t see him taking advantage like that ( my personal view)

he is prob just enjoying her shite banter or maybe a few folk are having drinks n he is there cause f all else to do.. but I just don’t see him doing that , well I like to think that ..

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Exactly she doesn’t have trolls in her live? Any words like ‘Cammy’ and ‘Charity’ are automatically filtered out, and her obsessed mods delete anything else instantly like the obedient people they are.
Meh I’m just waiting on a delivery so passing time. She’s acting like she’s this high flying business lady when in fact she’s a tramp oh used every man she’s met to get where she is today.

I don’t believe Sam did anything wrong tbh. I think he saw through the shit but flights were already booked and thought feck it!

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I don't know who that is lovely but doesn't sound like someone I would want to follow. I've spoke about shit I've went through then I clam up for another 10 years no wanting to talk about it. For me it's not something i could talk about every day, reliving It every day wouldn't be good for my own mental wellbeing. I get folk deal with things differently and if her talking about it every day is how she deals with it that's fine BUT she shouldn't be giving other advice about it cause everyone copes with things differently.
Rolly, she’s one to AVOID!!!! ❤

• Heart
Not to defend her but is Lily possibly finished? Is she not 4th year so she’d have been on study leave then exams? My neighbours kids 15 he’s not at school at the moment he only goes up now and again
Study leave is finished, she should be back in school. Many schools start the next year syllabus in this period.

Tigerwhocametotea

Dunno whether to believe whoever that is, they started out by saying they were close to someone who was on the bperfect trip & gave them the gossip then goes off talking like they were actually on it.
I think it’s a bit “wink wink, nudge nudge” in terms of very close/is actually that person. Like, “a source close to” when it’s actually a celebrity planting stories themselves. (Not that I think Staff is a sleb, obvs!) Whoever it is definitely writes like they are Irish. I’m here for it!