Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She was using that arm at the start of her video then after she told us about her shoulder, she then held it down

I’m not disputing she might’ve hurt it but we all know her and her lies

Reactions: 6

toppy02

VIP Member
I don’t know how to screen record tts but if you look at her new one when she sings the word rumours look at her hand and fingers with the filter on, what a clown 😂

azura81

VIP Member
is that beefy in a back of a taxi again with either no seatbelt or it not worn correctly??!

I hope he doesn’t go cause let’s face it he ain’t gonna travel all the time and she sure as hell won’t bother her arse !

Who takes make up advice from her ? She looks awful in that video

HaggisLass

Cherines filters are STRONG. It just proves Brendan doesn’t give a fuck who is promoting his stuff. Cherine said she was dying from lung failure/a certain type of asmtha a couple of years ago remember. She actually uploaded a video of herself in a hospital bed with Ave Maria playing in the background. Now she’s out living like she’s got nothing wrong with her. Because there isnt. It was all for drugs from the hospital. I’ve got worse photos of Cherine, but I can’t be arsed looking for them. That’s still with heavy filters on btw.
Wow , well at least she will save money on bags when she goes shopping , can carry a weeks worth under those 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
I wonder if ( cause abergal commented early then they was deleted)

If he’s been in chats with abergal and found out to much he couldn’t deal we so he’s taken the free flights and sacked her off cause I doubt she would sack him off

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Just seen this lassies post on tiktok am so glad tiktok are finally doing something! Now to get the likes of vav to stop exploiting their child!
How does https://tattle.life/threads/mel-mjbyrnex.44213/page-21 get away with having a tiktok account when all she talks about is sexual abuse and trauma and disturbingly gives advice to others about sexual abuse and trauma. Tiktok is very strange in what it allows and doesn't allow.

azura81

VIP Member
Are these “Please please please” videos aimed at Dadsam? It’s the vibe I’m getting..

Also she was fairly moving that arm climbing they stairs on the photo shoot video 🫠
She says it’s a trend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

she will defo goto beefa cause she will be desperate for some D

lollie75

Chatty Member
Cherine, cole n Abbie says it all the full of ibeefa will know abs is waiting on her period cos their doing reciprocal ivf 🤦‍♀️

say it like it is

VIP Member
Who’s the young lassie in the latest monstrosity ??
---
Step daddy No 25 pending … wonder what Lily must think of this man addiction it’s not healthy to see

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Wtf why has he got Ruth as his mod when vavs bestie has been accusing him of stuff and going all guns blazing in his comments… has big methadone mick been out her nut and just assumed his posts where about Vav? Without consulting her bestie first