Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She will be Pinks number 1 fan in a couple of weeks when shes at Hampden & on the scrounge for a free ticket again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lindsayloow

I bet he goes to Ibiza and gets pissed and makes an arse out of Steph. He looks like he’d be a right arse full of drink

immaturecow

Honestly, I can’t imagine going to a gig with my mum at Lilly’s age and her wearing that. I would’ve had the absolute piss taken out of me in school. And I also can’t imagine my mother filming herself in a fucking gig. Such a weird way of living

K4040

VIP Member
How fuking sad and pathetic is he. Clearly can’t stay away from tattle now. Does he not realise he’s acting like a prick over a lassie he met online a week ago. Remember before you went live with Steph last week Sam you were live with another creator and stated you wanted to go to an event to see who’s cat fish…. Well guess what Steph is one of those both on looks and personality

everything on here about Steph is 100% true. It’s all stuff she has said or done.
look at her past tik tok relationships Sam. Churchy hasn’t been seen since Steph pumped him in his corsa for a pizza crunch (RIP) and baby Rylan was near enough missing but has managed to come back. Poor Rylan got papped because he didn’t ditch his daughter to run to Steph crying on tik tok. Also his ex wouldn’t allow his daughter near Steph. What does that tell you. The stupid bint gets jealous over men’s children. She’s a fuking red flag and will ruin your life. But you’re too busy acting like a hard man on tik tok over that thing. Good luck to you
Oh Sam. Why so triggered and obsessed with us?

Seems you’re as desperate for your own thread as Vav is to get your cock in a chokehold

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I’m leaving all this here before Mad Pam does a dirty delete… I’m not sure what she’s on about 1 Minute she’s saying they kept it because it was for the family to support and help them - the next she’s blaming Cammy saying it was all put into Cammy’s account and he handed it out to people - then she’s saying it all went to FOA 🤷🏼‍♀️
Quoting myself.. she also mentions the money from Tough Mudder which happened after he passed away.. so how anything from that was paid into Cammy’s bank is beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️ what ever damage control she’s attempting is just digging a deeper hole

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She got a msg from that Sam her screen went blank for couple seconds then came back laughing "sorry I'm just laughing at something" she's acting like a fkn 12 Yr old get a grip slack drawers she was the same with that korey the other week imagine being that desperate for a man 🤣

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why would anyone need to stalk her? She posts every single detail of her tragic life on an app? She would absolutely love one though.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Did anyone hear her earlier saying that she doesn’t know why people in Aberdeen hate her and she will just look at them and walk right by and they wouldn’t even say anything to her?

She also said it’s only a select group of people who hate her. It’s like a cult she reckons

If someone was to come up to her, I reckon she would give it the big mouth until someone puts her on her arse
It is NOT a select group. I know tons of folk in Aberdeen and I have never heard a good word said about the lass. She’s universally despised and even those who are her “friends” don’t really like her. She’s delusional if she thinks it’s a cult like “select” group. The girl burned her bridges in this town a long time ago. What Steph forgets is that there is six degrees of separation between everyone in Aberdeen. And when she says it’s a “small town” mentality, that’s another lie. We are far from small town here she just can’t hack it that no one likes her because she’s a slaggy, nasty thieving bitch 😂

• Haha

Scottishgyal

I’m a new viewer , unfortunately her videos started popping up since my dislike from Keri Roma, anyway . That dadsam or whatever his name is cringey as fuck. He actualy gives me the ick and I hope they both go for it coz they are well suited. He’s just as much of a red flag than she is! And she is a walking cringe! Her comments section is a laugh with her “smart ass” replies thinking she has convinced us all she is happy in her sad little life of fakeness

Spanor511

VIP Member
They are absolutely scrambling in these comments. I love how they can’t control them….the truth hurts doesn’t it Pamela. Was all fun and games when Steph was buying Mini’s, houses and handbags.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I hope the Huns that are on sucking up her fat arse in the comments of said video are reading this. Treating them like absolute MUGS.
she treats everyone like mugs. Clearly had an upsetting experience with Max & kept this in her drafts just waiting for the right time to use it to her advantage, she is unhinged!

• Haha
  • Sick

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
If she was that concerned about being on time she’d not be sat on live getting ready

She’s stressed and panicking because

1. She’s actually got to go out in public in Aberdeen tonight

2. She’s in the process of being called out on TikTok for stealing charity money AGAIN and she can’t do anything about it because she’s got to go out

You reap what you sow Steph..

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m surprised Loganair haven’t chartered a flight for Aberdeens Beyoncé. Oh that’s right, they all hate her aswell. Imagine not even being able to go to your local airport without all the staff laughing at you. #fanmeoff

• Haha
Reactions: 16