Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
people who make others go missing tend not to announce it. If u were ordering a gangster from Wish then DadSam is who would arrive in the post 😂
---

Lolly bop taking one for the team & saying what everyone who doesn’t live up her arse is thinking 😂
I don’t think we’ll be reading about him in The Digger any time soon. Imagine saying you’ll make people go missing but you film yourself feeding your kids dinner, sends flowers to single maws online and your TikTok names DadSam. I am absolutely howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I’m leaving all this here before Mad Pam does a dirty delete… I’m not sure what she’s on about 1 Minute she’s saying they kept it because it was for the family to support and help them - the next she’s blaming Cammy saying it was all put into Cammy’s account and he handed it out to people - then she’s saying it all went to FOA 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

ZedsDead

VIP Member
nah mate, after pocketing your first husband's pension, you know, the first husband you NEVER talk about, 'loving wife STEPHANIE', you targeted a foreign national offshore worker £££££££££, a guy who YOU knew would know nothing of your reputation in Aberdeen, married him pronto, got pregnant, a guy who, regrettably, realised very quickly after being married to you what you were all about and got out as soon as he could. THAT'S how you got a house.......oh wait, it's NOT your house and you were papped out at the drop of a hat and now pay 2k in rent a month for a house that doesn't belong to you in the sticks because no cunt likes you or has a good word to say about you.

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Mine the hippos latest

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member

That's me laughing at the sad acts who are up vavs arsehole but love a wee tattle read
U all cream yer knickers at getting a mention on here NARCISSISTIC CUNTS

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m going to laugh like F*ck when daddy Sam infact does not fly out to Ibiza for a quick leg over because infact he can’t be arsed !!
---
This is the day she had pink nails and the same top on

I’m cringing as to save a crying video ! #pinchme

Just shows she needs them for posting when the lies flows
it actually goes further back when she filmed the crying video. 17th may she last had that jumper on & it was the day Max kicked off in the swimming.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Of COURSE she hasn't looked into where to park until the morning of the event.

She's going to get such a shock when she realises just how congested Edinburgh is going to be.

She needs to be leaving about now if she's hoping for any kind of space.

Also the bollocks of driving back because she "doesn't want to leave" the wee one?

Bollocks. She just didn't want to spend £300 plus on a hotel.

She's soooo obvious.

Reactions: 20

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
That's sealed it,

He's defo no getting a thread. He's got a wee hauf stauner at the thought. He can get filed in the rejects bin with the rest
Might get a mention in Steph’s wiki when he pumps and dumps her. I think there’s a space under Greg the Dolphin 🐬

• Haha
What he's found with someone 🤣🤣🤣fk up ya silly tit they don't even know each other ffs
We're jealous again Rolly 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can't wait for her to share exactly the same content she did when she was with Rylan 'when you know you know' 🤣🤣🤣he'll be sharing filtered pics from her Ibiza trip with the song 'that's my girl' in the background. Then it'll be the distance and she's putting her kids first...then rinse and repeat 😂😂Big Beefy owes me money for 2 weeks of content.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Fuck off Vav with your victim mentality

You’re the one in the wrong, can’t handle the consequences then don’t be such a vile nasty thieving bitch

Attachments

• 119 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
    Katrina Levingston, since you read here 😎

You're not that important to have been hacked, especially by anyone on here. Fuck, some shite MUA with 2k followers. Lolz

You posted that bile thinking you were a ticket, forgetting you care for your own child. What an absolute twat of a lassie you are. I saw lassie in a loose sense as you look like you've got a pair of hairy baws down those jeans.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
    Cringing at him saying he usually gets kicked out of some club 🤮 any adult who can't go out and enjoy a drink without getting kicked out of a pub or club every week needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Maybe wen I was younger aye no now as a fkn grown ass woman who has kids
    ---
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant 🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member

Looks like Sam has always been trying to get attention aff the Tiktok single maws. Mortifying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha