Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I hope nobody takes offence when I say this as I really don’t mean any. But, it’s a well known fact in the Oil and Gas world that men from Middlesbrough are the most uncouth, manky bastards you will ever meet who will shag absolutely anything 😂 Every oil company I’ve worked at all the men say that about the men from Middlesbrough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Amanda90

Oh my god imagine crying and being like “hold on I need to get my phone and video myself”, finish crying and watching that back, thinking “that’s fire, you’re in the bank”, then when someone calls you out being like “ooohhhh hold on I’ve got the perfect video”, look the video out, watch it back, pick a song, add a caption and bing bang boo chefs kiss, post it. I am mortified 😂

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Why's all the brainwashed huns sucking up their arses like they're a new celebrity couple. They need to all stop acting so unhinged.
It's the tits commenting they're going to buy a hat as though they 2 are really gona get married 🙄 they do it with every man she speaks with and done it with harley saying their love story was amazing. like fk up they went to a shed in the middle of nae where and she dropped her knickers like the tart she is

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Now I don’t really have a problem with her but what I don’t get is…..she can act all hard with her Tik toks, make out she’s the bee’s knees, act like her shit don’t stink then she’s playing the victim!
which one is it Steph…..does she do the sympathy Tik toks when she’s in need of a few extra views 🤷🏻‍♀️
she does these tiktoks when she is being called out for her behaviour & she can’t give answers as she doesn’t do truth. She has also been known to suicide bait as well when the heat gets cranked up on her.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Well said weEll 👏 obviously she didn't know she is actually slagging a disabled woman off and I joke about being disabled on the daily my man and kids make jokes all the time but it's using that kind of language in this day and age that's unacceptable especially when it's not said as a joke!
And her son has disabilities. Stupid ugly tramp 😂

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Sam Sam Sam doing Beefy’s bidding already and he hasn’t even met her in person and us little tattlers are sad 🤦🏼‍♀️

I get it, beefy wants another, another, another, another, another notch on her already heavily notched bedpost and she’s set her sights on Samdad (what a shit user name) this is going to go spectacularly & hysterically up in flames.

Some nose that mutely lad has 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

toppy02

VIP Member
It’s not a small group that dislike her, I’ve worked for 2 different companies in Aberdeen since she started on tik tok and she was talk of both regards her horrid behaviour. Also I have a niece who’s a completely different generation and her and her friends all talk about her and can’t stand her. She needs to waken up if that’s what she thinks
---
Also caught a bit of that Sam’s live and his 2 kiddies were in it, sorry but he is nasty the way he talks to those kids. Their mother needs to get them out of there. Clearly a dad who’s using his kids as a prop on tik tok, vile

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Iam howling at the fact she was greeting about something a day or two ago but posting it today Asif she’s upset about something else! That’s just typical her tho!

Pam?? Since you’re answering all the money questions, why did your daughter not put any cammys family’s names on his gravestone?? Only her and her daughters? I’m sure you will have some shitty excuse for that to?? To me that’s a million times worse than the money she stole

Reactions: 17

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
How did she buy it? Hasn’t she said before she only owns half a house? Or am I getting mixed up 😂
The house she currently lives in - Rented from a local woman for £2kpm - public knowledge on ASPC at the time

The house she lived in with Petr - Petr owns it outright has done since it was purchased as it lists him solely on the title deeds - Public record in Scotland Steph

She allegedly spent C’s life insurance on a property after he passed - not sure what happened to that - I say allegedly as there’s been things said about her renting previously and running up rent arrears

Prior to C she lived in a council house
---
Oh and slander might not be a thing in Scotland Steph but deformation of character is.. but you’ll never go after anyone because it’s true and in order to go after someone Steph would have to prove what they said is bollocks.. which she can’t

• Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
She has more spare time than anyone… max in in full time nursery 5 days a week.. Petr comes home takes max weeks at a time!
Most mums wouldn’t have time to sit plaster make up on for hours, sit on live for hours. Most people have jobs to go to, things to do. Wonder who will be going to GA tonight with her, it has to be Lauren surely! She cannot take nana, or mad Pam, and surely Lilly won’t really know who they are.

She was raging last night when he’s like right I’m going to bed I need to get the kids up in the morning, she’s like I’m going to bed to!! But could tell she was embarrassed, as max prob gets up way earlier than his two and she had no intention of going to bed, she would have sat there the whole night 😂😂

This is why none of her relationships work cause the first guy to show her any sort of interest she’s all over them. That’s her starting to leave love hearts on his videos 😂😂😂 all wee Rylan had to do was msg her saying ‘I love your packed lunch videos’ and that was it cabin in the woods booked 😂😂😂

When he’s said to her about booking the flight to Ibiza when she goes, I bet she’s came up with so many ways to try make this happen, she will be like I’m allowed a plus one, il book your flight lol! He will start to see her behaviour isn’t normal and how cringe she is, that’s if he hasn’t already

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
He well gives me the ick 🤦‍♀️ who wants a man that is desperate to be 'tiktok famous' 😂😂🤦‍♀️

I think he will do a churchy, pump her then spill the beans when he realises she's psychotic, he won't stay mute like wee Rylan did, can't wait for it actually 😜😂😂😂 spill the beans on the pillow queen!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
You’ve nailed it
That’s same earrings everything
So she was crying about max which is understandable as kids can make you emotional
yeah they can but she has filmed herself crying to that sound with the intention to use it when she is being called out when in reality she was upset about Max. Emotionally manipulating her followers, she is a twisted bitch.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
So she’s saying her account was hacked? And left numerous comments?

Aye.. okay love 🙄

Hacked but you woke up to loads of notifications? How does that work if someone hacked your account as you’d have no access as they’d have surely changed your password and locked you out

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Created a thread just for Sunbed Sam 🤪

Delete it, he's really not interesting enough for his own thread, the big icks 5min of tattle fame will be over once the black widow has chose her next victim.

• Haha