Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Somethings not adding up

2 days ago video her nails was pink and she had roots

then yesterday her nails are red no roots and Danielle did a video doing her colour refresh

today her nails are pink in crying video and roots

and the Friday packlunch video pink nails?

drafts for both

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks to @K4040 for the thread title.
Another week, another desperate attempt for Big Vav to open her lipoedema legs to any guy that lets her in his box. In Vavs mind…this means they want to marry her.
This weeks victim appears to be another TikTok sad act named Sam Dad, after Korey sensibly listened to his Mods and stopped going live with her.
Beefy is adamant when she goes live with these little boys; that her own Mods are made Mods….a desperate attempt to stop people telling the truth about her charity thieving and treatment of her late ex husband and his family.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Lily is probably the school bully like her maw so nobody will say anything to her. #whosyerdaddy
---

This is the content she wishes she could get. It would be great viewing if it was Sam’s spontaneous idea which was a surprise…but Beefy is trying to force this scenario. It’s just so cringe man. It’s like the viral wedding dress/Celine Dion video again.
Honestly haven’t ever seen anything more cringe in my life! She’s sitting there acting like a diff person. Hes prob still in love with his ex all his old posts on insta was how amazing she was, surely he would have deleted them by now. She will never be able to cope with that, she wouldn’t be able to cope with all the woman on his social media… abojt two weeks ago she was sat batting her eyelids acting as tho Korey was singing to her, constantly saying il speak to you off the app, everyone’s asking when we are going on a date… I bet he hasn’t heard from her since 😂😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Someone asked her in the comments is she went to night one or night two (N1 & N2) and the idiot replied with her seat number.
My daughter is creasing at her dumbness and her not knowing the proper lyrics 😂😂😂

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Not her in the comments claiming to be wearing two body suits because the sparkly monstrosity is too big for her 🙈 is she for real. 😦

• Haha
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m leaving all this here before Mad Pam does a dirty delete… I’m not sure what she’s on about 1 Minute she’s saying they kept it because it was for the family to support and help them - the next she’s blaming Cammy saying it was all put into Cammy’s account and he handed it out to people - then she’s saying it all went to FOA 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope she’s not childminding today, leaving kids unsupervised to fight her daughter’s battles for the millionth time. Pam - this does NOT make you a good mother. You should have concentrated on bringing her up to be a decent, honest person rather than arguing for her and telling her her shit doesn’t stink.

Anyway, my head has fallen off not only at Steph filming herself crying with a ridiculous voice over, she’s actually nodding along to the words. RIP me 💀

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Those videos about her Son nearly dying and not talking and getting away with everything are actually disgusting if you ask me!

What mother in their right mind would put that on TT videos!?! 🤯🤯

SwishSwing

VIP Member
For anyone that isn’t on Aimee’s thread she’s under that girl Ashleigh’s TikTok defending vav 😂😂😂
"I know for a fact that never happened"

Bitch please. You've met the girl less than five times and only "known" her a year.

Facts. You don't know shit.

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
She never studied to be a PT. She went out with one and shagged another but that doesn’t make her a PT 😂

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
Can’t belive that horse shape Aimee is sticking up for her … not too long ago Vav said she couldn’t be friends with her on social media due to Aimee having too much trolls 🙄 short memory !

Aimee thinks Vav actually cares about her she’s wrong Vav cares for nothing but herself and money

Reactions: 18

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So let me get this straight…we discuss roasters like Steph here, we keep it on Tattle and we keep receipts (we wouldn’t have to do this if she wasn’t such a manipulative bullshitter). We can only talk about what she puts out and all the stuff that comes out about her and her (slim) shady behaviour and she chooses to come here and read. We don’t stir up shit but her, her mum and her grandma routinely call people’s work with a view to getting them sacked and/or approach them in the street to criticise them for having opinions - but we’re the sad bastards?

No smoke without fire Sam. And have a read of the Wiki and the ‘most liked’ posts of each thread while you’re here, you’ll quickly see why Steph is so despised.

And you could maybe ask her why she records videos of herself crying and keeps them so she can wheel them out every time something else comes to light about her

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
That's sealed it,

He's defo no getting a thread. He's got a wee hauf stauner at the thought. He can get filed in the rejects bin with the rest

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is an absolute cunt posting that. No respect whatsoever for that boys privacy. If she is filming for social work purposes then fair enough but the whole of tiktok doesn’t need to see it you attention seeking arsehole.