Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if she’s seen this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Can't believe she's gone from Rylan who plaits hair and packs lunches to Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them into suitcases.

What a transition.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s posted on tiktok…. She’s done her nails pink again! She would have been panicking yesterday thinking her huns would have questioned she was crying that day! She had the same jewellery on her hair wasn’t done etc… it’s so fuckimg obvious
can still see the red round the side 😂 she is actually off her head 😆 she better delete her videos from the 17th of May as well then. The huns are as thick as her but people who live in the real world & not up her size 18 arse aren’t.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She parked outside the gym with Max blue badge before so wouldn't put it past her to use it tonight!
---
Imagine a grown woman using "you just know that they have a carer" in 2024! aye i actually do ya fkn bam🤣! Sitting there like Robbie rottens uglier sister slagging anyone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Created a thread just for Sunbed Sam 🤪

I genuinely wouldn't have bothered. It exactly what he wants. He's clearly a wee scrote that's desperate for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
He just looks like he can’t be arsed. He’s only entertaining her for followers. I can’t believe how desperate she comes across. It’s mortifying.

Reactions: 26

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She is a fucking horror and if Steph or Sam see that comment - both with people with additional needs in their family - they should go for her in the comments.

I’ll never not be baffled by folk who think we’re low for commenting on a site and NOT trolling but they think sucking up to complete strangers who wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire by throwing nasty, ableist comments around is normal, acceptable behaviour.

And if I had a greasy face like that, I wouldn’t be commenting about what anyone else looks like.
She just happened to pick the wrong person to make that statement about when I do need a carer 🤣 silly cunt! I may come on here and discuss what these idiots put out there on a public platform but at least I don't discriminate and use derogatory language about disabled folk!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
What a bitch coming for our Rolly 🤬 Tayto Hoors assemble.
Tbf to the professor Snape looking bitch she didn't know I'm disabled unless she reads here lol but she just Happened to say I bet roland needs a carer and eats from a TV table ( I dont my wheels fit perfectly under my big dining table thank you 🤣) but using comments like that in 2024 is just stupid 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Spanor511

VIP Member
This week we’ve had; girls aloud era, Eminem era, monster energy drink era, underage raver era, now back to greeting about the current and previous charity thieving era. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I'm actually howling at the him

Does he no realise who we are. We've been dragged up in the trenches of scheme tok. We've survived Rosie Bush stabbing hot tubs, we've survived Jade Frati the firestarter, Lee Sitherland and his criminal empire, fuck, we've even survived Chelsea the adult baby.

I think we will be fine with wee Sam the single da fae Newton Aycliffe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Vavs addenda is to bag herself a man and cheat as many charities as she can

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Omg STFU Steph.. instead of that instagram story last night a simple TT along the lines of - “Apologies Bradley and I didn’t give ourselves enough time to organise the event we will reschedule at a later date when we are more prepared. All tickets sold will be refunded in 5-7 working days” and all that “drama” could have been avoided

This is her literal fucking job! I plan and co-ordinate events (celebrity, charity, wedding etc..) for a living if I took money for ticket sales and then just didn’t turn up and run it I’d be 1. Sacked 2. Aressted 3. Charged

But here’s Stephanie Vavron greeting into her phone.. boo fucking hoo you fucked up! Apologise and sort it out. Take accountability you absolute C U N T

Edit: for spelling

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“I don’t drag someone down to make myself look good” well you did with that clown in comments defending you when you told her you couldn’t be friends because of her trolls & then ripped her a new one on live with Kerri Roma. Get a fucking grip of your life & stop playing the eternal victim!
---
And that video is a draft of her crying because her nails & hair were clearly done yesterday. These crackpots must have loads of crying videos stored in their drafts ready for a time when they are being called out, weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

toppy02

VIP Member
I’m decked at him completely triggered, Sam lad if you’re reading I apologise I didn’t mean to tell everyone I thought you looked like Mutley, I’m so sorry pal that I hurt your feelings.
also just for the record in response to you calling us all sados, Sam you’re a 30 odd year old dad of 2 who sets up a camera and mimes into it whilst trying to look appealing to women, you do “battles” with random people for money and your hanging off every word a lassie who you haven’t even met in person but come into her comments acting like a desperate wee boy, it’s not us that’s sad pal.
also this is a forum there’s forums for everything, football, soaps, politics, music, cars, rugby , forums are nothing new pal, just because you and wee Stephy can’t control the narrative over here doesn’t make it wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22