Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aberdeens Bey bikes spelled BIKE Beefy.

Reactions: 10
Was it not the neighbour Lauren who had to take one for the team the last time Beefy got tickets for a concert she didn’t know anything about either? She can’t take Diane the Mink or Mad Pam, she knows we would fucking love it. Maybe new bestie ‘Suzie’ will get an invite, or the chubby chav from Clydebank.

Is she a Rangers fan today

Reactions: 6
I cannae believe the fucking state of the sunglasses she is trying to sell. Big square things that are 6 quid. How thick are her Huns man? She’s usually cutting about in a big pair of Chanel she bought in Harrods. I’ve been influenced once to buy sunglasses and it was by Chelsea Lee Art she wasn’t even trying to sell them; I just loved them. Pink Tom Fords. Oh Yesss Darlingggg. And get it up ye Beefy, 1-0

Reactions: 13
Omg that maybeline add, who the hell would be influenced to buy anything with her screeching in tbe camera. It’s definitely a no from me

Reactions: 13
She'll be rage-greetin intae her not-ice bath, the big Rangers fan that she is . Or I suspect she'll no even mention it because she's not one bit interested in fitba, fuckin idiot.

Reactions: 11
So many people calling her a scrounger in the comments

Said she wasn’t going to go because she’s going to see Taylor Swift this week.. I thought she was going to Edinburgh to see TS? That’s in July not next week

Reactions: 9
So many people calling her a scrounger in the comments

Said she wasn’t going to go because she’s going to see Taylor Swift this week.. I thought she was going to Edinburgh to see TS? That’s in July not next week
nah it’s 2 weeks yesterday/today/tomorrow!

Roly's house was a happy household today me with the celtic game and my man and weans with the man u game

Trying to pawn off cheap as F sunglasses ! Wow ! One they look hideous , two they have zero protection for your eyes !!

She would sell the hat off her kids head if it meant getting clout ! Sad of a face ache !

The likes on the comments from the "troll" accounts tho
They’re right though she just wanted to feel important - more fool that guy who bought them for her

She can gloat all she wants but the fact even after all that begging she still wasn’t gifted them by either Ticketmaster or the P&J live says quite a lot.. I’m a fucking no body and I was gifted VIP tickets last year to a concert.. and to Disney on Ice on two separate occasions

She’s not even been gifted in the #AD influencer sense someone has gone and bought her them as a present

They’re £35 on Ticketmaster for Christ sake.. If anything she just looks cheap and desperate now

She can dress it up however she likes, she begged for free tickets! notice it was a MAN who bought her them though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.