Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellmac

Chatty Member
I just can’t deal with anyone who wears a giant baby gro to do things outside in public. 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ellmac

Chatty Member
She says they had 3 dates in one day. So that means he’ll be moved in by next Sunday

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
“Hello stranger, would you take a photo of me from behind? I’m going to look over my right shoulder because when I look over my left, I look like a psychopath”

IMG_2266.jpeg

• Haha
Her wee huns always answering for her ! Creepy as fuck
The first person has a point. My ex was a special kind of wanker but after the fact I would never make TikToks going on about how much he irritated me. I would not give him the satisfaction of letting him know he was even on my mind.

The ONLY reason to do that and speak about not having separate rooms would be if there was a knock back. She’s annoyed she didn’t get her hole.

It would be great to hear his side of events from that weekend.

Scotblock

VIP Member
She must have set her Tinder to “visiting London” and be away on a date is she 😂 Poor unsuspecting sod he is 😂 I have never seen someone act so desperate for a man. Makes me thankful I have my husband 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

say it like it is

VIP Member
Fucking hell martha your going to end up in jail at this point
Korey might get jealous!! WTF !! 🤢 who does she think is !! What an absolute c u next Tuesday ! How old is he 20s??
---
I do hope Korey pops on and writes ‘no I won’t actually get jealous!! You’re as old as my ma ! ‘

• Haha
I have been laughing until I cry so hard today at the Cleaning with Mario thread it's been absolutely hilarious, he's done a fake fan comments of his holiday 🤣🤣so if you're reading this Beefy please do the same next trip you go on as its right up your street for cringe factor, but highly entertaining for us all 🤣🤣🤣I'm crying again🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Asking for people to name words associated with her on insta..

Wonder if charity thief, narcissist, exploitative, nasty, hated and cunt rings any bells Vav

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Korey just been back in comments and she said everyone's commenting wanting u to go live with me, not one single comment said this 🤣 big Martha wanting her beefy curtains hung the desperate slag

• Haha
  • Sick

say it like it is

VIP Member
All her zero class delusional followers tagging dairylea in a video ! Wow ! Just wow ! Max eats Dairylea so what !! What you wanting a free supply of the stuff !!

First class minker !

Buy some blinds you class A tink !!

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
“Hello stranger, would you take a photo of me from behind? I’m going to look over my right shoulder because when I look over my left, I look like a psychopath”

View attachment 2910871
Is that all what she's in London for??? If it is that's fucking comical 😂😂 Acting like she's going for a 'big important meeting'
Listen here lard arse the likes of Kispy, Zac Brat, Swearing shepherd, Lacy price, Bridget...................you get the jist right?!?! Half of Tiktoks begs have been there. You are most definitely no one special to them and they definitely couldn't give a flying fuck who you are. It's actually funny as fuck people like them got invited wayyyy before you did 😂😂😂

• Haha