Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Says the thirsty trollop who booked a log cabin in the middle of nowhere for her & wee rylan’s first date 😂
Of course it’s her vibe she’s absolutely gaggin for the sausage. Little desperado vavron. Anyone male that pays her attention she opens (well tries) them legs

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The latest video 😂 “make sure you are completely over that person before you go on a co-parent holiday” 😂😂😂 well we all know you aren’t over him & thats why you are losing the plot now after being rejected yet again 🤭 she is a co-parent when it suits her. Not be long until she is giving it big licks about being an independent single mum bossing life again as Beefyonce (saw someone on here calling her that last night & i love it 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
She just said “I don’t really co-parent with Lily’s Dad. But that’s a whole different story”. I suppose it would be considering he didn’t know he was her fucking Da until a couple of years in 😂 She’s got a fucking brass neck and a set of balls to match hasn’t she.

• Haha

Blueberrymuffin

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing.. the algae infested ice bath, the over the top gifting to Kory out of desperation, or wrinkly mad Pam’s comment about her skin product. Big beefy needs to take a day off, I’d be in hiding after that wild ride 🫠

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
‘I’m so busy today I’ve got so much to do before max comes back but I’ll spend 3 hours on a live putting in my face so I can rinse you all of some cash’

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Who could the 3 wise men be? 🤔 Property Boss, Lee Sutherland and Caz Milligan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naw that's it am out!!! U have taken that too far hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤
---
@her4bants liking my comment and traumatising me with their profile pic 😭🤣
---
@Here4bants liking my comment and traumatising me with their profile pic 😭🤣
---
Who the fk does beefy think she is going thru her "pals" bag? How does that even come up in conversation? Geez your bag so I can make a video of all the shite ur carrying around so I can take the piss? My pal would be telt to gtf! Why not do her own bag not some fkn randoms!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
That korey is fkn weirdo! Someone asked where she got her necklace and he replied to them saying he gave her it 🙄 vav said no you didn't🤣 she's obviously ragin he doesn't give her his full attention and he goes live with all sorts of women 🤣
---
She just told korey he could join her live and cause he didn't join straightway she's went live with some other guy 🙄 boaby daft 🍆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

here4bants!

VIP Member
She started that video so well trying to lure everyone in with awe I’m an amazing co-parent look at me the 1min 30seconds later she couldn’t help herself and slated him saying “they don’t change as a person and still do the same fuking annoying shit they done when your together” as she looks into the camera with venom. No steph you tried to get your leg over again and got rejected

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Its madness how much she can’t handle anyone saying anything negative about her 😂 she must go absolutely nuts when she reads here & can’t control it & thats why we get her deranged rants 😆
---
I hope his Mods kick off.
his mods are telling him to check their group chat, they must be going nuts in there. She will be wanting access to that next the controlling cow.

here4bants!

VIP Member
1st pic- Mind when she said she had an eating disorder ….

2nd pic - those legs in those shoes - cringe

3rd pic - like hee mum took her to Clark’s to ger new shoes for PE
Don’t forget she’s also lactose intolerant so she’ll be on the shitter right about now 🤔

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Couple of hours sleep because she was stalking a guy who can’t be arsed with her 😂 and why the hell is she saying “that is what is the craic” as if she is trying to impress her Irish stalking target 😆😆😆

• Haha

Maz40

Chatty Member
There is no way she has bulimia. Someone very close to me suffers from Bullimia Nervosa and has lost so much weight. I’m not seeing any weightloss from you Beefy. What you may have is a disorder with eating and what you eat but don’t make out that you eat and eat then purge cos I’m not buying it. Makes me so angry when she says things like this

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Yeah that’s him. that’s how I feel too - his poor mum has no way of consenting to being plastered all over social media in the same way Max doesn’t. It’s terribly sad that she got dementia so young but he can still raise awareness without filming her every single day!
There’s a guy I follow whose granddad has dementia (Man City fans) and he used to video him at games etc but he’s chosen to stop because it’s unfair on his granddad now he’s got worse. That’s how it should be, you can raise awareness without exploiting someone

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Awwww lads look what I found when I was cleaning out the girls dance costumes for their past shows . Check this bad boy 😂😂😂 raging I couldn’t find a size 10 hanger 😂😂😂 my older girl wore it for a dance last year . I’m sure it was a Beyoncé number as well 😂😂😂😂 ohhhh we have a new mink to discuss . Away to check her & her yellow teeth out . Agree with the Rosie Bush comparison & that’s just by the pics on here lol . She looks rotten , tuna fanny 🐟🐟😂😂 hope all you nasty trolls have had a good weekend 🥰🥰
---
Reporting back on my findings 😂😂😂 apparently she was spit roasted on here , you filthy fuckers 😂😂😂 defo Rosie Bush vibes . She’s brushed her teeth after reading on here because they’re not as yellow 😂😂 . Look at the shite on top of her fridge !!!!
She popped up on my fyp had to block her she’s like the love child of Jos unfiltered life and young grinch 🫤😂

And she’s probably asked Vav which teeth whitening filter she uses rather than brush them

• Haha