Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hello stranger, would you take a photo of me from behind? I’m going to look over my right shoulder because when I look over my left, I look like a psychopath”

IMG_2266.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Hello stranger, would you take a photo of me from behind? I’m going to look over my right shoulder because when I look over my left, I look like a psychopath”

View attachment 2910871
Never have I bought anything from TT shop. The majority is a load of shite you could buy (a) in a Chinese market
(B) cheaper elsewhere without lining the pockets of these beggars

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but posting this like it’s a flex, when they invited Cranhill junkie Cherine down two weeks ago.
At the Be Perfect thing last week Cherine was probably saying to folk “ugh, I can’t believe they invited that Munter Stephanie Vavron. I couldn’t shake her off”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2910871
Is that all what she's in London for??? If it is that's bleeping comical 😂😂 Acting like she's going for a 'big important meeting'
Listen here lard arse the likes of Kispy, Zac Brat, Swearing shepherd, Lacy price, Bridget...................you get the jist right?!?! Half of Tiktoks begs have been there. You are most definitely no one special to them and they definitely couldn't give a flying duck who you are. It's actually funny as duck people like them got invited wayyyy before you did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but posting this like it’s a flex, when they invited Cranhill junkie Cherine down two weeks ago.
And i bet the skanky mama will be there next week as she said she was at an event

Reactions: 11
Never have I bought anything from TT shop. The majority is a load of shite you could buy (a) in a Chinese market
(B) cheaper elsewhere without lining the pockets of these beggars
I've bought loads 🫣 started off with make up things my girls wanted and they had good deals on for Xmas but I go directly to the brands shop than through the likes of Steph! I've had loads of decent bargains I'd have paid more for in the shops! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've bought loads 🫣 started off with make up things my girls wanted and they had good deals on for Xmas but I go directly to the brands shop than through the likes of Steph! I've had loads of decent bargains I'd have paid more for in the shops! 😂
Ive bought a few things, nothing crazy and stuff I actually did want, it’s all been really good to be fair, decent prices and decent quality! It’s def worth a look! I wouldn’t suggest buying random tat as that’s where you end up wasting money but worth looking for deals on stuff you actually want! I don’t go through anyone’s links though and find the shop and go direct! : )

Reactions: 7
He gives me the ick, I’m sorry but he does 😂
Me 2, all the begging for gifts, go get a bloody job like the rest of us!!
---
She started that video so well trying to lure everyone in with awe I’m an amazing co-parent look at me the 1min 30seconds later she couldn’t help herself and slated him saying “they don’t change as a person and still do the same fuking annoying tit they done when your together” as she looks into the camera with venom. No steph you tried to get your leg over again and got rejected
She’s sooooo predictable, I said before that she would go on holiday and if it doesn’t work out then she’d be back making tik toks slagging him. The way she talks about things about him getting on her nerves ffs he dumped her and she’s been desperate to get him back ever since, she’s an utter embarrassment. Petrs no one to blame than himself for getting a slagging on tt cause wtf was he doing going in the first place, she was always going to come back and do this cause she’s a nasty cow!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dont even think 400k is big for a
Creator honestly some are in the millions she needs to be humbled

Reactions: 9
That outfit is absolutely awful !! What the hell is going on with her legs and why does her mum have to comment on everthing ??? does her mum not just txt her ?? and clearly a filter is on

ADHD having to get a mention

Come on beefy… show us your denim waistcoat thing. We need another laugh.
Her dress sense is terrible. All this oversized stuff actually makes her look even bigger.

What in the Wednesday Vavron is going on there!

She is at it, she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new pic on insta. Honestly the second hand embarrassment I get for her is soon bad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kitten heels are so unflattering for most people, never mind big Vav and her lipoedema tree trunks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.