Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be after his mums pension 💀😂
The black widow strikes again. She gives me the absolute ick, all these wee guys she goes for. They all look the same. Churchy, Rylan and now this Graeme. All wee boy weaklings with beards.

Reactions: 12
The black widow strikes again. She gives me the absolute ick, all these wee guys she goes for. They all look the same. Churchy, Rylan and now this Graeme. All wee boy weaklings with beards.
He’s an absolute soul. I watched his gettin a lift wi mhairi n he didn’t come across as very communicative almost on the spectrum

Reactions: 5
I hope Graeme has a spare tracking hoist attached to his ceiling because he will need it if he’s going to shag her 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 actual LOL there. Big Vav getting hoisted about. She’ll have that on the pip form in nae time. Lipoedema Legs prevent me from getting pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But I thought she was this strong, bliddy busy single mum who doesn’t need a man. Oh wait hang on I do remember the earlier post today about her wanting a man to stroke her hair and take the bins out …… make up your mind Vav

Reactions: 10
She’s been sniffing about Graeme for a while now. That’s the real reason for Glasgow trip then, the “friends” were called in so she doesn’t look like she’s just ditched her kids yet again and gone to meet him to get her Leg over

Reactions: 14
Just throwing herself at any bloke on TikTok these days.. Korey long forgotten now 🙄😂
Fuckin more fool him, the silly bleep. A nice guy, he seems, I get what he's trying to achieve with his mum, relatively young with advanced dementia, but I've never been comfortable with someone having zero capacity being emblazoned over social media. The fact he's cutting aboot with the Black Widow lowers my opinion of him even more .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think it was planned , i think maybe a drunk oh I’m out in Glasgow too and big beefy has went to hunt him down and let’s be honest he has now saw her unfiltered… doubt he is that desperate 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Fuckin more fool him, the silly bleep. A nice guy, he seems, I get what he's trying to achieve with his mum, relatively young with advanced dementia, but I've never been comfortable with someone having zero capacity being emblazoned over social media. The fact he's cutting aboot with the Black Widow lowers my opinion of him even more .
I’d never heard of him until she’d posted that picture so I’ve been nosey and looked on his social MEADJA accounts and I’m not keen at all.
His poor mother is plastered all over them and I doubt she’s give her consent about it seeing as she’s very vulnerable.
Yeah, I don’t like tit like that, it’s crass in my opinion.
oh and he’s on a “career break” 😂😂another one profiteering off someone else’s misfortune. It’s just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I completely agree. I unfollowed him ages ago because it made me so uncomfortable seeing his mum so vulnerable every day.

You can raise awareness without completely taking away someone’s dignity. He and Vag are two cheeks of the same arse

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I completely agree. I unfollowed him ages ago because it made me so uncomfortable seeing his mum so vulnerable every day.

You can raise awareness without completely taking away someone’s dignity. He and Vag are two cheeks of the same arse
Is he the one with the mum who has dementia?

His videos made me feel uncomfortable because he’s like Vav except he’s exploiting a vulnerable adult and not a child. Probably a match made In narcissistic heaven

• Heart
Aye same. I felt very very uncomfortable watching him film, feed and speak to that poor woman who has no clue what’s going on…just another ego maniac, attention seeker, loving the benefit life that exploiting a vulnerable person brings. Agreed, they are a match made in heaven.

• Sad
  • Heart
Aye same. I felt very very uncomfortable watching him film, feed and speak to that poor woman who has no clue what’s going on…just another ego maniac, attention seeker, loving the benefit life that exploiting a vulnerable person brings. Agreed, they are a match made in heaven.
I stopped watching due to that fact, you can be a good person and do stuff under the radar as soon as you tell everyone you're doing it's for the wrong reasons. Another on the c**t list.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.