Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is brilliant. Someone has sabotaged my ice bath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, yeah itโ€™s called nature. She is such an embarrassment. Imagine the levels of mortified getting woken up by your fat maw in a swimsuit on tiktok to a guy in his 20โ€™s running about trying to get into a pishy ice bath. Thatโ€™s enough internet for me today. I shall bid you all goodnight because I donโ€™t think that can be topped.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She done the same thing wen she was with rylan making up stuff about people coming to her door etc to make them be worried for her
Why would korey give one duck
I think korey is actually taking the piss out her on the live. Shes boring as duck and you can tell heโ€™s not finding her entertaining or interesting. Thereโ€™s definitely no chemistry there

Reactions: 14
Cinnamon went down no bother. Probably not the worst thing sheโ€™s had in her mouth ๐Ÿคฃ
---
She just picked her earwax on the live then wiped it off her false nail.

Even the minks would be horrified ๐Ÿคฃ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never seen this likes I am MORTIFIED ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ eye bleeping the camera acting like heโ€™s enrique

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m at work. Dipped into the live and dipped right back out. Iโ€™m mortified and itโ€™s not me on live
What a life eh

Reactions: 9
Well she will know who sabotaged her bath by posting the security video footage???

Reactions: 8
Cinnamon went down no bother. Probably not the worst thing sheโ€™s had in her mouth ๐Ÿคฃ
---
She just picked her earwax on the live then wiped it off her false nail.

Even the minks would be horrified ๐Ÿคฃ
I noticed that too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute woman ๐Ÿคฎ Iโ€™m affronted for her , this is so cringe. Her trying to act all sexy is killing me off. What a brass neck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Where has Korey went ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Her comments saying his mods are jealous of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
All her wee arselickers blaming his mods. Surely that should be an eye opener for them all to how much she filters her comments ๐ŸŒ

that would take brain power though, and theyโ€™ve all got as much of that as Steph has decorum

Reactions: 11
Now she has fucked off without even saying bye to her huns, she is raging ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Iโ€™m howling at this big lump . Sheโ€™s making a rip roaring arse out herself . The way sheโ€™s talking & everything is so different , Iโ€™m so embarrassed for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trying to be all seductive and sheโ€™s about as sexy as Rosie Bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Bushโ€™s acne is more sexy than her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™ll be absolutely fuming that 1, she has zero control over the comments and 2. He didnโ€™t give a single duck that she was getting slaughtered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Bushโ€™s acne is more sexy than her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
need to photoshop her face onto big Chers mole

• Haha
All her wee arselickers blaming his mods. Surely that should be an eye opener for them all to how much she filters her comments ๐ŸŒ

that would take brain power though, and theyโ€™ve all got as much of that as Steph has decorum
Don't think his mods r giving a shite now, I got muted the other night for hardly saying anything, some of them were savage tonight n still kept going ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Iโ€™m howling at this big lump . Sheโ€™s making a rip roaring arse out herself . The way sheโ€™s talking & everything is so different , Iโ€™m so embarrassed for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trying to be all seductive and sheโ€™s about as sexy as Rosie Bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I swear Iโ€™ve made the same face heโ€™s making when Iโ€™ve been at the zoo watching monkeys throw shite at each other

• Haha
She has sat all night waiting for him & its just been an absolute shambles ๐Ÿ˜‚ his comments ripping into her, him not giving a duck, her rattling because she canโ€™t control the comments & then exposing her latest lie when she showed off her pishy ice bath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being that desperate for a man you show yourself up like that in front of hundreds of people !! I canโ€™t believe what I just watched ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my weans would disown me if I behaved like that . Big Vav desperate drawers ๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has sat all night waiting for him & its just been an absolute shambles ๐Ÿ˜‚ his comments ripping into her, him not giving a duck, her rattling because she canโ€™t control the comments & then exposing her latest lie when she showed off her pishy ice bath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Then he's ghosts her..... Back in 2 min.... Bye... Never to be seen again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.