Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is what she claims, it is probably another of her lies but if it is true, then she is that self centred she would put her relationship before her daughter if this was happening, she is a great mum though 😏
If I was Petr I would have been ignoring both of them to 😂😂 he was prob scared to give lilly eye contact incase his name got added to her birth certificate along with the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine making a video saying how busy you are ye have to pack your case and film an ad 🙄 boo hoo my heart bleeds. She will try to make Disney look amazing since her BFF aimee made it look so tit cause she reads aimees thread and knows folk will say aw steph made Disney look so much better she really is aimees biggest troll! We done Disney yrs ago my wee one was 4 and he loved it it was busy tho so I'm not sure how wee max will cope but hopefully he's not stuck on an ipad the whole time and gets to enjoy it

Reactions: 15
So all the times she decides not to send him for whatever shite reason that isn’t breaking his routine ? Aye ok beefy

Her and max flight is early
No mention of Petrs 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
The only flight leaving ABZ tomorrow at that
Time is the London one I know cause I’m on it. Pray she’s not on my flight

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So all the times she decides not to send him for whatever shite reason that isn’t breaking his routine ? Aye ok beefy

Her and max flight is early
No mention of Petrs 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s what I caught too,’that she never mentioned his name

Reactions: 8
If only Vav's holiday to Spain was this week instead of last week...she could've been rolling around like a beached whale in the sand with Rory as he's there now!
Screenshot_20240417_085704_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theres no way she will go to Paris herself with him, he will be there.

That’s what I caught too,’that she never mentioned his name
Because he’s not going - I’ve said it all along - He’s either backed out or is conveniently at work

Spoke to the nursery staff last night.. aye cause ACC employees work out of hours in there free time 😂

• Haha
I think he is going. We have been saying here how she’s alway saying Petr & ex husband this and that so she’s purposely not mentioned him. God we would never hear the end of it if she was going there herself with him. Petr will be there and big vav cannot wait! Prob only reason she went on holiday last week was so she could get a tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because he’s not going - I’ve said it all along - He’s either backed out or is conveniently at work

Spoke to the nursery staff last night.. aye cause ACC employees work out of hours in there free time 😂
Oh just like her pal Aimless... with HER case worker, HER mental health nurse and all those people from the DVLA who have apparently followed her and messaged her, social workers who follow her and message her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he is going. We have been saying here how she’s alway saying Petr & ex husband this and that so she’s purposely not mentioned him. God we would never hear the end of it if she was going there herself with him. Petr will be there and big vav cannot wait! Prob only reason she went on holiday last week was so she could get a tan 😂
He’ll defo be there she’ll have paid him to go, she’s said before he’s money obsessed so she will be paying for him to try and show him the life they can have if he comes back. That’s also what the big flash house is to try and fool everyone into thinking she’s the big I am, miss big shot Vav

• Sad
Aimee her best mate who’s she’s met what 3 times and Spain was the first time they met each others children 😂

I’ve known my best mate 15+ years

And someone asking why Lily isn’t going

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she will bump into another Scottish roaster in DLP with choaklit boy being there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oui oui vavs off to Paree,
no wonder petr didn't stay married to thee.
Don't dare try sit on his knee
Hes not harleeeeyyy
He knows you're a liar, also a charity thief
He likes his women slim and you have fair put on the beef

• Haha
Sitting here howling at the idea of her landing in CDG

‘Ehhhh Je Suis Stephanie Vavroni, a La TikTok, ermmm, fetch me un wheelchair’

complete with hand actions and a sunflower lanyard

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.