Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely lost all her mates a long time ago. She’s had two friends that’s it and they aren’t even real friends. I can’t even remember her having any double date nights out with friends when she was with Harley.

Reactions: 7
Also her last holiday ( and other ones) she’s always said days weeks later the cases are still lying full etc… we all know it’s cayse she’s needs them to leave again soon! Max will be in nursery all day tomorrow so not jjsy sort everything then?

Reactions: 6
Sitting the phone in the services at the till to record… she must have said the the woman I’m a tiktoker you mind if I put my phone up beside your till while I pick up some milky buttons 😂😂😂

no way did she get wheeled through the airport I’m howling!
It’s her doing the sideways glance at the camera, she loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on her coming home video did she go in set a camera up the film her “coming in and sorting alarm out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that’s hit a nerve, there’s nothing wrong with being independent and yes people have their own lives but the original comment is right.. she doesn’t appear to have any friends and does appear to be very lonely…

As for the huffy puffy unpacking my suitcase on the floor.. 😂 duck me.. week in Spain and then Disney in 48hrs such a relatable single mum 🙄😂

So so exhausted so so bizzy 😂 Serves her right for booking 2 holidays back to back

And why is it always my ex husband.. Lily’s dad’s in the picture as well. Not that either of them would be helping her unpack a suitcase
Heres an idea, her friends could help her unpack without being filmed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sitting the phone in the services at the till to record… she must have said the the woman I’m a tiktoker you mind if I put my phone up beside your till while I pick up some milky buttons 😂😂😂

no way did she get wheeled through the airport I’m howling!
What an affront! She’s almost giving me a beamer thinking about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if this was 1 of big Vav's fake accounts slating her holiday bestie to make herself feel like the better Mum 🥴
View attachment 2878730
The fact she consistently allows these comments speaks volumes. Also why people get so bleeping flexed over cunts they hate on the internet sorting out internet groceries before they get home is beyond me!! Who gives a tit. I’m with Aimee on that. I’m not spending my last day on holiday sorting out a bleeping shopping list.

Reactions: 12
The fact she consistently allows these comments speaks volumes. Also why people get so bleeping flexed over cunts they hate on the internet sorting out internet groceries before they get home is beyond me!! Who gives a tit. I’m with Aimee on that. I’m not spending my last day on holiday sorting out a bleeping shopping list.
Always a chippy washed down with an irn bru first night back it's the only way 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who unpacks cases at their front door 😂 she is an absolute loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are the people in the comments of that post acting as if women with partners do duck all?
i have a partner - I always do the shopping alone and pack it away alone, he’s at work when it is delivered.
I also take out the recycling.
does she not realise that most people have jobs, their partners aren’t at their beck and call to do every single chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was just about to say the same. We always have Chinese first nigjt we are home

Right I know she copies everything Aimee does but now she’s even copying the random dinners! Thinking it will get the views, comments etc

a baked potato cheese beans, noodles and garlic bread… duck off 😂
---
Why are the people in the comments of that post acting as if women with partners do duck all?
i have a partner - I always do the shopping alone and pack it away alone, he’s at work when it is delivered.
does she not realise that most people have jobs, their partners aren’t at their beck and call to do every single chore.
That’s because when she was with Rylan he was her wee little slave 😂

• Haha
Why is there no steam coming off they tatties & beans 😂 the way she says pork makes me flinch 🥴😂 having to melt cheese in the microwave because her dinners are cold 🫣
---
She literally has not a clue when she is going away 😂 in that video in the car she said was away on Thursday then it was Monday & in that dish up she said tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know! I have a partner but we don’t live together, I don’t have kids so not quite the same but I don’t have anyone to do all my tit for me! I work full time and have to do all these things myself, who else is gonna do it for me!

Also her last holiday ( and other ones) she’s always said days weeks later the cases are still lying full etc… we all know it’s cayse she’s needs them to leave again soon! Max will be in nursery all day tomorrow so not jjsy sort everything then?
I think she’ll keep him off tomorrow too, it’ll save her driving him there are back

See the way she dropped the big pink heavy case on the floor and the way she flaps over letting the cases slam on the floor id be fecking raging if that was my house she was renting. Completely disrespectful but absolutely no surprising. She’s both one ounce of grace in her always shouting stomping about throwing and slamming thinks down, she really is a mink no real surprise Petr dumped her!!

Reactions: 9
First of all , how bloody ungrateful is she.. i work "BLIDDY" Hard as a nurse and a single mum and would love a night away with my boy ... second scrub the kids? What age is her daughter? The cool mum I. Her embarrassing her daughter yet again, car was very quiet to have the 2 kids in.. que video that they were both sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was going to say, her whole woe is me. Poor Steph has to get the cases in and unpack all the suitcases. Errrr love im married and I still have to unpack all the suitcase. Does she think partners/husband for everything with them?? Like duck does a man help unpack 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.