Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BabyG2020 for the thread suggestion, had to edit it slightly to fit.

It’s all cries, lies and thick thighs as usual for Big Beefy - thanks @Amanda90

She’s apparently got two holidays coming up. One with her pretend pal Aimless who she hates and the other with Petr, her ex husband who ignored her daughter, didn’t let her put the heating on and controlled what she ate.
The big yin is back on Tinder, looking for her next victim. Make sure your death policies are up to date lads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @BabyG2020 for the thread suggestion, had to edit it slightly to fit.

It’s all cries, lies and thick thighs as usual for Big Beefy - thanks @Amanda90

She’s apparently got two holidays coming up. One with her pretend pal Aimless who she hates and the other with Petr, her ex husband who ignored her daughter, didn’t let her put the heating on and controlled what she ate.
The big yin is back on Tinder, looking for her next victim. Make sure your death policies are up to date lads.
Is Lily going on the holiday with her and Evil step da Petr

Reactions: 5
Here for the car crash these holidays will be 🤭 she will have sly digs at Aimee all holiday & will be trying to mount Petr at any given opportunity 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here for the car crash these holidays will be 🤭 she will have sly digs at Aimee all holiday & will be trying to mount Petr at any given opportunity 😏
If either of these holidays materialise - when is she going to Spain? Next week? Or is she going to pull the kids from school after they’ve gone back and disrupt Max’s ever so important routine

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch Aimless for more than two seconds but I’m completely here for Disney.

Petr’s a tit parent too for allowing his vulnerable son to be whored out on TikTok by big Vag. He’s just as culpable.

Reactions: 11
If either of these holidays materialise - when is she going to Spain? Next week? Or is she going to pull the kids from school after they’ve gone back and disrupt Max’s ever so important routine
The routine he only NEEDS when it suits her:

Reactions: 15
Sure she said it was this week. Did her equally tragic frenemie get her holiday sorted with Easyjet lol? No sooner than it was “booked” she was on saying there was a problem with the booking 😏

• Haha
The routine he only NEEDS when it suits her:
She needs the childcare as she can’t handle him. 🤣 Laugh of it is, I genuinely don’t think she’s got it that bad. For the majority of the time he’s quite contented with his iPad.

Reactions: 11
Sure she said it was this week. Did her equally tragic frenemie get her holiday sorted with Easyjet lol? No sooner than it was “booked” she was on saying there was a problem with the booking 😏
I think aimee flys Saturday n beefy flys Sunday by sound of it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, she doesn’t want to go and is having buyer’s regret!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
State of that filter on her latest video and those tinder pics ffs , she looks torn faced

Here for the holiday drama ! Will there be some awful new swimsuits 🤮🤮

Maybe I've took parts of Tonic Terris video the wrong way, I can see some of what she was trying to say but 😬

Reactions: 5
Do you think it’s actually her profile on tinder? I’m not sure how it works but could someone have set it up and she doesn’t know about it?
Actually I shouldn’t be so stupid, course she’d know about it, she reads here daily 😂

Reactions: 13
It’s definitely her own work. If anyone else was doing it as a prank, it would be far better 🤣

…and of course, the spelling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.