Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those French airport workers at CDG tolerate NAE tit 😂 One (rather handsome but thats besides the point) was really rude to me and after a few plane prosecco's i was a bit bold and argued back.....................basically it ended me tearing up and wishing i kept my gob shut hahaha. What a rude awakening our princess is in for!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those French airport workers at CDG tolerate NAE tit 😂 One (rather handsome but thats besides the point) was really rude to me and after a few plane prosecco's i was a bit bold and argued back.....................basically it ended me tearing up and wishing i kept my gob shut hahaha. What a rude awakening our princess is in for!
She’s in for a shock they have millions of people transferring in and out on a daily basis they won’t have the time or patience to deal with her daft demands 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
When u put that video yesterday into context of her moaning about having to do all the unpacking, she should sit back & think how lucky she is (instead of woe is me) that shes been to New York, Spain & Paris all within 4 months, not to mention the various trips to London/Manchester/Belfast inbetween & stop trying to get praise off the people in her comments (who have afforded her these holidays). The ones in the comments sucking up her arse as well agreeing how hard she has it while she swans about the place & they probably can’t even afford a weekend at Craig Tara 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
Maybe petr is coming back from somewhere else and he isn’t flying back to Aberdeen maybe in London or somewhere because there’s no way she would have taken max away when it was petrs time at home! And again wouldn’t be with her at home today

Reactions: 7
I feel judgy with anyone who puts their hole in before their child’s well-being. If he wasn’t nice to her daughter she shouldn’t have married him.

Reactions: 19
I feel judgy with anyone who puts their hole in before their child’s well-being. If he wasn’t nice to her daughter she shouldn’t have married him.
Exactly, and she’s not exactly known for her truth and honesty! Maybe it’s the boy who cried wolf and he was mean to Lily but a) that doesn’t make her look great and b) she could tell me it’s raining and I’d still go to the window to double check

Reactions: 12
The only flight leaving ABZ tomorrow at that
Time is the London one I know cause I’m on it. Pray she’s not on my flight
Beefy in the wild pics please 👏 getting dragged through the airport in her special assistance carriage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beefy in the wild pics please 👏 getting dragged through the airport in her special assistance carriage!
She won’t need a carriage this time, Petr will be striding through CDG with her sitting on his shoulder while Max pulls the cases along

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s had that break out on her skin round her nose for ages looks like it’s getting worse 😅 no wonder with the amount of makeup she trowels on.

Reactions: 8
Abergals latest. Never ordered from Shein huh, but filmed a haul on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
Was just coming to say this 😂😂 blamin Lilly claiming she ordered from them 4yr ago and would have been 11 yet hers video proof of Vav ordering the stuff 😂😂 such an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
Enjoy your evening Tattlers. Big vag will be quiet tonight. Busy trying to work out if it’s possible to lose 3 stone overnight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Enjoy your evening Tattlers. Big vag will be quiet tonight. Busy trying to work out if it’s possible to lose 3 stone overnight 🤣
Pressed against her heated floor, wrapped in cling film wearing 40 layers of clothes trying to sweat the fat off 🥵😂

• Haha
Abergals latest. Never ordered from Shein huh, but filmed a haul on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
When she said she’d never ordered anything on SHEIN I thought I vaguely remembered her doing this haul back when I followed her years ago
She’ll be sleeping in an ice bath tha night

Reactions: 5
So is she away to DLP today or not. I noticed she’s deleted a video from earlier. Can’t be bothered trying to find anything on IG so if anyone knows why our Beefy Queen is quiet please let me know 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.