Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still on her stories
I refuse to download the app so don’t see stories ..🤣
Can only imagine how shite hers are

I love how she always says her friends don’t want to be filmed but still doesn’t get that she takes advantage of her son

Hope Petr patches her

Reactions: 6
I think that’s hit a nerve, there’s nothing wrong with being independent and yes people have their own lives but the original comment is right.. she doesn’t appear to have any friends and does appear to be very lonely…

As for the huffy puffy unpacking my suitcase on the floor.. 😂 duck me.. week in Spain and then Disney in 48hrs such a relatable single mum 🙄😂

So so exhausted so so bizzy 😂 Serves her right for booking 2 holidays back to back

And why is it always my ex husband.. Lily’s dad’s in the picture as well. Not that either of them would be helping her unpack a suitcase
What’s her ex husband got to do with it 🤣she’s obsessed

Reactions: 8
Is Lily going to Paris ??

When’s the big lier going? She said tomorrow in her dinner 🤢 video , earlier said Monday 🤔
---
Has she deleted her dinner video as I’m not seeing it ?
It’s on her story
---
Omg just watched to the end of the dinner video and she then says Thursday morning they go … she doesn’t know her own lies ! It just comes naturally!!

Last edited:
Is Lily going to Paris ??

When’s the big lier going? She said tomorrow in her dinner 🤢 video , earlier said Monday 🤔
She said Thursday the other day 😂

I don’t think Lily is going I mean why would she want to go on holiday with the man who allegedly ignored and wouldn’t speak to her the duration of his relationship with her mum

But then again I don’t think Petr is going either more fool him if he actually is - I can’t even understand why she’s so desperate to have him back either if all those things she blasted him on TikTok about were actually true - im all for co-parenting but nothing could make me go on holiday with my ex husband- I said before I could possibly understand if Max was 15 and family holidays were part of his routine but they’ve been separated longer than they married now and Max is only 4.. did they even have any family holidays with Max when they were together

Reactions: 9
She says in the dish up dinner TikTok on her story that she hasn’t had anything to eat just a coffee from the service station 😭😭 though how much shite did we clearly see her throwing on the counter in the shop, junk food, sweets etc, don’t believe for 1 minute all that was just for the kids 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He married her after 10 months so barely even knew her, soon as he did get to know her he was off 🏃‍♂️So him agreeing to this holiday is mad… but her going with him, when he daughter doesn’t like him, he ignored her daughter in her own home is even more strange to me! She would take Petr back in a minute

Cant believe she willingly married someone who her daughter didnt like

Her flight wasn’t due back in Glasgow until midnight that’s why she’s got a hotel. I’d have done the same before I’d even left for holiday. Shes obviously booked it before because I don’t think she’d get a room that short notice esp if it’s an airport hotel
Shes an absolute lying bleep.

After all that faff making excuses and reasons of how the airport basically causes her to get a hotel..

She then pipes up, that she had asked nana macaroni or her maw "while on the tarmac in spain" to see if any hotels were available.

You're an absolute weapon Vanilla Vav.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d say he is going she will have said max would love DLP but I can’t take him myself and guilt him into it

Reactions: 10
Cos it’s all about Vav. She couldn’t care one bit if her kids don’t like someone she’s with. She will do what she wants. I still think she will try and seduce Petr 🤢 while they are away. Well tell you something if it works and they try at a relationship again I’m then praying all her huns realise the selfish twit she is after all the slandering, moaning and accusations.

Reactions: 7
Cos it’s all about Vav. She couldn’t care one bit if her kids don’t like someone she’s with. She will do what she wants. I still think she will try and seduce Petr 🤢 while they are away. Well tell you something if it works and they try at a relationship again I’m then praying all her huns realise the selfish twit she is after all the slandering, moaning and accusations.

Cause it's bleeping lies as per usual I'd bet.

She said Thursday the other day 😂

I don’t think Lily is going I mean why would she want to go on holiday with the man who allegedly ignored and wouldn’t speak to her the duration of his relationship with her mum

But then again I don’t think Petr is going either more fool him if he actually is - I can’t even understand why she’s so desperate to have him back either if all those things she blasted him on TikTok about were actually true - im all for co-parenting but nothing could make me go on holiday with my ex husband- I said before I could possibly understand if Max was 15 and family holidays were part of his routine but they’ve been separated longer than they married now and Max is only 4.. did they even have any family holidays with Max when they were together
I totally agree. I think she’s such a horrible, unreasonable person that they won’t ever be able to successfully go on holiday together. I’ll believe it when I see them all there together but more fool him if he goes! He must know she’s a pathological liar she so unless he’s prepared to go along with whatever she wants, he’ll be left without a name and Tik Tok will get a very different version of what happened

Why are the people in the comments of that post acting as if women with partners do duck all?
i have a partner - I always do the shopping alone and pack it away alone, he’s at work when it is delivered.
I also take out the recycling.
does she not realise that most people have jobs, their partners aren’t at their beck and call to do every single chore.
Exactly. I shop, cook, book the holidays, pack the cases, unpack the cases, arrange the transport, do the washing. And go to work.

She needs to wind her neck in with all this single sen parent bollocks.. she’s no advocate for single parents or sen parents. She’s it’s cunts like her that gives single/sen parents a bad name. 99% of us just get the duck on with it, no sympathy or validation needed or wheeling out the disabled kid cos we’re getting flack for our lies. Quicker this beefy witch is taken down the better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She needs to wind her neck in with all this single sen parent bollocks.. she’s no advocate for single parents or sen parents. She’s it’s cunts like her that gives single/sen parents a bad name. 99% of us just get the duck on with it, no sympathy or validation needed or wheeling out the disabled kid cos we’re getting flack for our lies. Quicker this beefy witch is taken down the better
I’m hardly ever on Tik Tok really but I have seen a woman I know commenting on a view of Vag’s videos. She’s a SEN mum and a genuinely nice person so it blows my mind that she can’t see through her! Vag never has anything nice to say to any of her followers, it’s just a sliding scale of sarcasm, passive aggression and nastiness and she certainly isn’t interested in anyone else’s life!

Reactions: 10
I’m all for co parenting but I don’t think much of petr going with her after everything surely he could have taken max on his own

So Max wouldn’t cope going to nursery for one day but will cope with being jetted off VIP style to busy busy Disney land ! Em ok Vav ! Good bloddy luck ! Poor kid !

Reactions: 11
So her and the nursery staff all had a good chat last night and decided it wouldn’t be good for max to go to nursery today because of his “routine” yet spending the night at mad Pam’s getting up in the middle of the night and then flying off to one of the busiest theme parks in the world that’s just fine 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
Spoke with all the nursery staff last night, has she got them on speed dial 😂😂 or is she that important they can’t finish their work and go home without that pain in the arse hounding them! Every single member of staff in that nursery will watch all the stuff about her and piss themselves laughing at her.. every single day!
She’s 100% paid for Petr to go… makes a change from when he wouldn’t let you put the heating on beefy… how you had to ask him for £10 mind 😂😂😂 how the tables have turned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is what she claims, it is probably another of her lies but if it is true, then she is that self centred she would put her relationship before her daughter if this was happening, she is a great mum though 😏

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.