Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just made my year 😂😂😂she actually got pushed through an airport in a wheelchair. I've been on holiday with 2 under 3 by myself and asked the person next to me to help with my case because the baby was sleeping on me, for the love of christ she's actually not real🙈defo some sort of comedy act 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do yous no think she would have learnt from the LA drama and not keep making up stories every time she flies 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Flew back from Ibiza last week single Mam with my 5 year we landed just after midnight, I woke him up and he walked off the plane.

She’s so self entitled! If you have so many drama’s then simply don’t go abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been meaning to say this for a while
Now

Did anyone see on her last BPERFECT packing live she was advertising the girl
From Aberdeen tan? She guy she was on with was so mortified cause I’m
Sure b perfect sell
Tan?

Reactions: 7
I would die of embarrassment being able bodied and physically well but being wheeled around an airport. There’s no shame if you NEED it but OMG if you don’t.

Children have to be awake to go through customs in any case, so sleeping 4 year old is not a good enough reason.

Reactions: 11
I would die of embarrassment being able bodied and physically well but being wheeled around an airport. There’s no shame if you NEED it but OMG if you don’t.

Children have to be awake to go through customs in any case, so sleeping 4 year old is not a good enough reason.
I get mortified and I do Need it 🤣 I get my man to push me tho so it's not too embarrassing and the kids can help with our carry on bags. Imagine being able bodied and getting someone to wheel u thru the airport though 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Clearly filmed half a tik tok then remembered that she’d said she’d done a Tesco shop so had to quickly make out she’d not checked out wtf

Reactions: 7
Anything for a drama! Why she hash tagging lost luggage??🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Glasgow airport have never gave us our buggy until after passport control (like many airports) and u collect at the carousel, I am absolutely mortified for her that she sat waiting for someone to bring her a wheelchair because she's too lazy to lug those big lipodema legs off the plane herself. Also being out the airport an hour to an hour 15 min after ur flight landed isn't that extreme, last year we landed at Manchester, qued for about 40 min at passport control n sat over an hour waiting for luggage after that!! She's had that hotel booked b4 she went away, she has an addiction to attention and telling lies.
I bet her airport experience going to Disney is completely different because she will be high as a kite going with Pedro, also him being there means she can't make up bullshit lies and dramas for content and attention. Guys the airport went soooo well they were all soooo helpful with Max's needs and assistance 🙄 just waiting for it!

Reactions: 8
I get mortified and I do Need it 🤣 I get my man to push me tho so it's not too embarrassing and the kids can help with our carry on bags. Imagine being able bodied and getting someone to wheel u thru the airport though 🤣
I fell at the football once and had to go to A&E. I had to wait for transport at the medics area so the medics came and wheeled me round to the first aid room at the opposite end of the ground in a wheelchair. I Realistically wouldn't have been able to walk the distance but I was so mortified I felt like it was an overreaction so how she can literally have zero shame is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Rolly there is absolutely nothing embarrassing about people needing assistance in a wheelchair so you stop that talk about being mortified, people genuinely needing it have nothing to be mortified about!!
However seeing this big heifer being lugged off a plane and wheeled about coz she's a big lazy bastard is absolutely mortifying!! As been said b4 max is non stop running about on holiday jumping in n out of swimming pools (and hot tubs 😏) so absolutely no reason why she couldn't wake him to walk off the plane, they could take their time and by time they got to passport control they would have probably walked right through! But then everyone wouldn't know staff has a child with additional needs would they? who would give her attention if max walked through the airport and passed passport control and got their buggy and luggage without anybody blinking an eye!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was it a wheelchair or one of those cart buggies? I assumed the latter.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise me if this was 1 of big Vav's fake accounts slating her holiday bestie to make herself feel like the better Mum 🥴
Screenshot_20240416_122334_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 5
“I did a click and collect for when I get home”

“I need to get stuff for tea and packed lunch from the service station”

which one is it Vav?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.