Stephanie Vavron #38 Aberdeens KateMiddleton.In LDN looking like a ham hock.Has plans 2get Petr in2 a leg lock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Guys I ams being sent so many stuff” learn to speak correctly 🙈

And once again commenting on something she hasn’t looked into - saying the salon is in Aberdeen when it’s actually in London 🙄

Reactions: 9
Making an absolute fud of herself again . It’s a daily for her . Fanny the barber was in London not Aberdeen you really are a sad sack of a human.

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously been glued to comment cafe as they mentioned it on their threads. And shock horror half an hour later she’s made a TikTok about it. But the silly cow has made a right tit of herself as she’s got it all wrong 😂 But you don’t read here or Cc you Vav you bag 😂😂 Tut tut Steph slandering and encouraging the trolling of a local business without doing your research all for views.

Reactions: 13
“People need educated” when she can’t even come up with a solution to what she is talking about & hasn’t even got the location correct, absolute fud!

Reactions: 15
Let's see if Vavron
Carlin , HAHM make a clap back to stef n tonic video on autism awareness. I'm actually raging at what I've just watched .

Reactions: 4
I think she’s trying to look alluring when she really looks like she’s about to glass someone

IMG_1817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well those pics need to be done against the trade descriptions act because she’s no as thin as that she’s shaved at LEAST two stone off herself 😂 “Better in Person” equals desperate for a man to put in TikTok 😂
catfish omg they will be running out the back exit, how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had on a tik tok back in the day when she took max to a Barbers knowing he would kick off then she made a tik tok for engagement with a woe is me cause max had kicked off. She explicitly said she wasn’t a male or boys hairdresser and couldn’t deal with cutting maxs hair cause she didn’t have the experience. Now tonight she’s an expert and has cut loads of asn kids hair, lying cow!!! I’m going to try and find that tik tok and post it, I’m fed up with her lying and jumping on any bloody bandwagon going the desperation is ooozing out of her. As for that “people need educating” what a patronising witch she is and coming from someone who needs to go back to school cause she’s a thick bleep who can’t string a sentence together

Reactions: 18
Screenshots would be great. I can’t keep up with that thread and all the crackpots I have on here. Diadro is like a full time job at the moment.
I've had to diadros thread slip I just don't have the time 🤦‍♀️ that thread is like a full time job in itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why? What has she said that’s actually wrong?
She's basically saying her son and other family members sit on the side of ASD spectrum that's deemed as intelligent. In fact she doesn't think the term "Asperger's" shouldn't have be taken away for this reason . I know kids including my own son who struggled with potty training and teeth brushing yet could read a news paper at the age of 3. I know kids who are non verbal who are able to do maths well ahead of there year group . I know kids who articulate and so well read up on there special interests , yet they struggle to write there names

Reactions: 5
She had on a tik tok back in the day when she took max to a Barbers knowing he would kick off then she made a tik tok for engagement with a woe is me cause max had kicked off. She explicitly said she wasn’t a male or boys hairdresser and couldn’t deal with cutting maxs hair cause she didn’t have the experience. Now tonight she’s an expert and has cut loads of asn kids hair, lying cow!!! I’m going to try and find that tik tok and post it, I’m fed up with her lying and jumping on any bloody bandwagon going the desperation is ooozing out of her. As for that “people need educating” what a patronising witch she is and coming from someone who needs to go back to school cause she’s a thick bleep who can’t string a sentence together
She has never cut kids with ASN’ hair. NEVER. We would have seen this, because she would have loved the attention. She said she cuts Max hair when he’s in bed. She’s such a lying rat.
---
I've had to diadros thread slip I just don't have the time 🤦‍♀️ that thread is like a full time job in itself 🤣
It’s some buzz though 🤣🤣🤣
---
New Thread

Oh Staf and Stef n Tonic are besties remember.
Oh aye I forgot! and Carlin's been trying to suck up her arse too in the comments . Every single one of them have there own aspirations of being TikTok QVC presenters punting shite aff Ali Baba

She's basically saying her son and other family members sit on the side of ASD spectrum that's deemed as intelligent. In fact she doesn't think the term "Asperger's" shouldn't have be taken away for this reason . I know kids including my own son who struggled with potty training and teeth brushing yet could read a news paper at the age of 3. I know kids who are non verbal who are able to do maths well ahead of there year group . I know kids who articulate and so well read up on there special interests , yet they struggle to write there names
I think you’ve took that completely the wrong way. She didn’t say anything wrong in that TikTok at all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.