Stephanie Vavron #38 Aberdeens KateMiddleton.In LDN looking like a ham hock.Has plans 2get Petr in2 a leg lock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, she's such a try hard when she's on the prowl eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Surprised we aren't getting an ice bath in a G string next.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Was on CC earlier, Diana has a bit of a reputation πŸ™ˆalso having kids and grandkids you're estranged from, jeeeez but aye we're all the problem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshots would be great. I can’t keep up with that thread and all the crackpots I have on here. Diadro is like a full time job at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah share the good bits from CC please, I lasted a few days then had to give up. It moves too fast, I struggle to keep up on here as it is πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
The desperate hag his literally in his comments on every video. Tell me you’re desperate without telling me you’re desperate. Trying to flirt with him on tik tok comments πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ have some self respect. Stop thinking with your big beefy vag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The desperate hag his literally in his comments on every video. Tell me you’re desperate without telling me you’re desperate. Trying to flirt with him on tik tok comments πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ have some self respect. Stop thinking with your big beefy vag
He could probably have his pick of all the female followers he has, I doubt very much he wants to plough that already well furrowed minge.

Reactions: 4
"Don't match if you're crazy or insecure"
"Be a loyal king"

She is a walking ick I swear to god.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.