Stephanie Vavron #38 Aberdeens KateMiddleton.In LDN looking like a ham hock.Has plans 2get Petr in2 a leg lock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is Aberdeens Kate Middleton. Our big bleep in Distress in a big green size 18 dress.

Big Beefy went on another ‘work trip’ a week later, where she miraculously appeared to have lost 10 stone in a week, she obviously has the same photoshopping skills as our future Queen. The slimming filters are so extreme she now appears to resemble Michael Jackson.

Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron has still not clarified where the stolen cancer charity money is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Apart from being rather portly anyway, you need a longer body to pull off that style of dress. Unless she’s got the waist sitting above the belly.

Reactions: 10
Kate Middleton (the actual one 😂) is haunting me, i have been down all the rabbit holes this week right in about the conspiracy theories, this thread title is going to make me twitch everytime i see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was like a 70’s lampshade in the green dress, and a 80’s reject in the black one. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is Aberdeens Kate Middleton. Our big bleep in Distress in a big green size 18 dress.

Big Beefy went on another ‘work trip’ a week later, where she miraculously appeared to have lost 10 stone in a week, she obviously has the same photoshopping skills as our future Queen. The slimming filters are so extreme she now appears to resemble Michael Jackson.

Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron has still not clarified where the stolen cancer charity money is.
I wonder if the woman in the shop she got this is a secret vav hater or even a tattler and she knew what she was doing let her leave the shop with that monstrosity 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kate Middleton (the actual one 😂) is haunting me, i have been down all the rabbit holes this week right in about the conspiracy theories, this thread title is going to make me twitch everytime i see it 😂
Same. I am now 100 percent invested. The Royal Family are it. I definitely think she was in the ambulance convoy just after Christmas and I think it’s something baldy boy has done. #affair

• Heart
Same. I am now 100 percent invested. The Royal Family are it. I definitely think she was in the ambulance convoy just after Christmas and I think it’s something baldy boy has done. #affair
William the prince of pegging 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I’m cringing for her with all her stories about ekin!
She’s went a few work trips but claiming to have a close friendship with her off social media! No bother 😂😂😂 she said, she could name and shame other people IN THIS INDUSTRY that aren’t nice people! This industry, I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

the video she’s posted with ekin you can clearly see she’s like wtf and trying to move away from her! But yeah Steph name and shame them, just not OK when your named and shamed tho is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, she’s in Brendan’s comments slagging kerry katona. It’s ok for you big beefy to have ‘opinions’ in peoples comments, laughing at them etc… but no one is allowed to with you??
Are you trolling kerry???

also Brendan is panicking cause everyone Hates ekin, and he has no other big name to sel his shite make up to wee lassies

Attachments

• Haha
Big Staf, all about empowering women, surely she wouldn’t be slagging off another woman? What has Kerry done anyways? 😂

Reactions: 13
Big Staf, all about empowering women, surely she wouldn’t be slagging off another woman? What has Kerry done anyways? 😂
She was slagging ekin saying she was two faced! Big bully vav on saying who would listen to kerry😂😂😂 then commenting more laughing faces then goes on to share it to her story.
Maybe vav is jealous of Kerry?? Anyone that comments and laughs at vav is jealous?😂

Omg, she’s in Brendan’s comments slagging kerry katona. It’s ok for you big beefy to have ‘opinions’ in peoples comments, laughing at them etc… but no one is allowed to with you??
Are you trolling kerry???

also Brendan is panicking cause everyone Hates ekin, and he has no other big name to sel his shite make up to wee lassies
Nah has she deleted the comments??

Reactions: 3
She was slagging ekin saying she was two faced! Big bully vav on saying who would listen to kerry😂😂😂 then commenting more laughing faces then goes on to share it to her story.
Maybe vav is jealous of Kerry?? Anyone that comments and laughs at vav is jealous?😂
More people would listen to Kerry than they would listen to a slapper from Aberdeen who steals from charity 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Convenient Vags relationship with Ekin is off of social media when both of them live their life through it. I’ve cringed inside out and back again at her videos of support for her BFF. The brass neck to make up a friendship for clout and views. Mortified for her haha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.