Stephanie Vavron #38 Aberdeens KateMiddleton.In LDN looking like a ham hock.Has plans 2get Petr in2 a leg lock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if Vavron
Carlin , HAHM make a clap back to stef n tonic video on autism awareness. I'm actually raging at what I've just watched .
You need to explain that 1 to me 😕 the woman is a complete and utter banger I can't stand her and she may not have worded it correctly but I mostly agree with her, what she's trying to say (imo) is that just because someone has autism doesn't mean they need 24hr care or their needs are so great that they can't live a normal life, she's absolutely right in that some people with autism have very successful 'normal' lives and it has minor affects on their day to day life and others (under the same umbrella as autism) will unfortunately never lead an independent 'normal' life as they have very complex needs.
She's basically saying don't do a beefy and write someone off just because they have autism and don't assume that because someone has autism that they need any kind of additional support as not all do.

That's my take on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow!! She is clueless!
She’s actually not though. My dads clearly got what would be known as Asperger’s back in the day. (The fucker ain’t one for a label so no chance he’s getting diagnosed) He’s the most Intelligent person you could meet, Intellectually and Worldly if that makes sense. I’m speaking exam wise the 3rd highest in Scotland etc. He retains knowledge like he’s got a photographic memory or something. His social skills on the other hand aint it, which has made him painfully shy and lacking in confidence.

I’ve met Hundreds of service users the same. It wasn’t an attack on folk who don’t fit that branch of Autism. It was to show that Autism doesn’t have to be a straight jacket.

Folk need to stop looking at having autism as an infliction and start looking at it as a blessing. They see the world differently and everyone can learn from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aha, so Steph is also a big fat troll 🧌 Make in you are holier than thou, but you’ve never changed have you Vav!! Still the same horrible person inside and out and you’ve still the same dents in your thighs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason it's
She’s actually not though. My dads clearly got what would be known as Asperger’s back in the day. (The fucker ain’t one for a label so no chance he’s getting diagnosed) He’s the most Intelligent person you could meet, Intellectually and Worldly if that makes sense. I’m speaking exam wise the 3rd highest in Scotland etc. He retains knowledge like he’s got a photographic memory or something. His social skills on the other hand aint it, which has made him painfully shy and lacking in confidence.

I’ve met Hundreds of service users the same. It wasn’t an attack on folk who don’t fit that branch of Autism. It was to show that Autism doesn’t have to be a straight jacket.

Folk need to stop looking at having autism as an infliction and start looking at it as a blessing. They see the world differently and everyone can learn from them.
my son is if fluent in 5 languages it's his special interest , he's self taught . Amazing at maths , struggles to write his name . Attends an additional needs school. Is very social able has great eye contact . He sits all over the spectrum . It had nothing to do with intelligence

Reactions: 3

People call my cousin rain man as he’s autistic and is so incredibly intelligent it’s scary. He’s a whizz with IT and can do the job of a 35 year old and he’s 15 😂

Reactions: 6
The reason it's

my son is if fluent in 5 languages it's his special interest , he's self taught . Amazing at maths , struggles to write his name . Attends an additional needs school. Is very social able has great eye contact . He sits all over the spectrum . It had nothing to do with intelligence
It has everything to do with intelligence and the ability to retain information, which is mostly learned though hyper fixation which can be a way to self sooth and regulate.
---
People call my cousin rain man as he’s autistic and is so incredibly intelligent it’s scary. He’s a whizz with IT and can do the job of a 35 year old and he’s 15 😂
IT is both my dads and brothers niche aswell, My wee bro was watching and copying my dad building computers by the age of 7 (he was also a newspaper reader) at 3! Honestly full on masterminds in their chosen subjects it’s fascinating, I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.