Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we been transported back to 2002 with her French connection tshirt there?

Bet she was one of those girls who thought they were cool with their fcuk tshirts back in the day, as though they were something of a status symbol.

Nothing like trying to repeat that feeling when you're pushing 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen Harley’s “monthly restock” video. So…. Did everything run out at the same time or do you just bin it all and start new every month? Or do you do that for tik tok then just take it out and put it away until you need it? Whatever the answer is makes him a walloper. He is a bleeping wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video in the taxi such a fake forced friendship and imagine saying "in this industry" as tho ur a celebrity fk off 🤣 embarrassing! Sugababes had a couple of good songs but c'mon to fk they Weren't all that back in the day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video in the taxi such a fake forced friendship and imagine saying "in this industry" as tho ur a celebrity fk off 🤣 embarrassing! Sugababes had a couple of good songs but c'mon to fk they Weren't all that back in the day 🙄
And she has always been such a Sugababes fan 😂 you can tell she can’t be arsed with Aimee but has to be nice because she is the only pal she has 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pity the Sugababes didn’t sing “Round Round”. It would have described beefy perfectly 😂 Round and dumpy with her grannies shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's boiling my pee more than normal today 😡I've had 3 hours sleep, I'm cramming 3 days of work into 5 days and crabbit chops texts me to tell me he needs shirts washed and dried 24 hours before we fly. I swear I'm gonna blow 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And she has always been such a Sugababes fan 😂 you can tell she can’t be arsed with Aimee but has to be nice because she is the only pal she has 😏
Such a fan but cannae even say it right, it's no SugarBabes ya dumbfuck. The two of them cannae fuckin stand each other but they're all each other has in terms of being utterly repellent, friendless arseholes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“On a health kick.. I don’t need to drink to have fun” then dancing round the shop with crisps a bit pissed.. 2 drinks my ass. These Tiktokers just give me second hand embarrassment.. imagine setting up your phone to dance around in public in a shop 🙄🙄🙄
Aimee looks like she can't be fucked with her, like she can't wait to get rid, no wonder, it's the beefy show look at me look at me, mortified for her!

Reactions: 12
Aimee looks like she can't be fucked with her, like she can't wait to get rid, no wonder, it's the beefy show look at me look at me, mortified for her!
I think she’s intimated by her. Knows that Staph could turn on her at anytime. But Shaimey is so desperate she just keeps hanging on for dear life. Loved how she made her eat that gigantic doughnut before they went out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatsthestory87 over on the CC why am I thinking it is possibly the tinder gold digger Taylor Rae. Someone made a comment over there talking about how they don’t understand how she is always blowing smoke up vavs arse and it got me thinking.

The mentioning of Emz from them and nobody else is quite telling as TR was on her posts spouting something similar about how she raised money for charities and she knew how they worked. Then going on about what proof is there that stef didn’t hand the money in TR asked that too and just the overall coherent way she was speaking in the posts, no way was that vav & co writing that. And the part about only knowing her from school was a red herring to throw people off.

Have I got to much time on my hands just now😂😂or anyone else think there’s a possibility it’s her

• Haha
Hahaha, the fact that Vermin-,faced Vav thinks that Eden and LittleLegs are stand-up human beings tells ye all ye need to know about the bleeping wee witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha, the fact that Vermin-,faced Vav thinks that Eden and LittleLegs are stand-up human beings tells ye all ye need to know about the bleeping wee witch 🤣
Endorsing a racist & a drug driver….well done Blobby 🥴

Reactions: 8
I’ve lost my way with beefys thread on CC 😂

Bet she can’t wait to get home to go chunky dunking in her outside trough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our Vav the sad widowed witch of the North hopping on her broom with the money she rinsed from a fundraiser in her dead husbands name 🧙🧙

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Our Vav the sad widowed witch of the North hopping on her broom with the money she rinsed from a fundraiser in her dead husbands name 🧙🧙

She’s so common! It sends a shudder up my spine “she’s as common as cats piss” as my granda would have said 😂

• Haha
She’s so common! It sends a shudder up my spine “she’s as common as cats piss” as my granda would have said 😂
She sounds like a big hairy when you hear her in the background of Aimee's videos!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.