Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shoes are rotten, the Shrek dress didn't need any help in looking ridiculous but the shoes definitely done it no favours 🤢
The shoes are like the sort of thing Oliver Cromwell would have worn. Mind you she probably needs something slip on as I imagine her feet would swell with the lipodema 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lurker in here, regular in Ehmeys. Parking my ass here now as I’m not liking some of the commenters over that other site. Some would be awesome tattlers, others are absolutely batshit. Praying they don’t open these threads up. The headcases from over there will wreck us 🙈

On another note - loving Vag’s insta story with her up dancing in the booth shaking her sizeable ass. Deffo had more than a few drinks to let that unfiltered size 16 content out there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve had a look at that CC site. Don’t trust it. Not signing up. But the threads really move fast!

Vav looks like a beef joint ready to go in the oven. Of course they are only down for an event… Beefy would stick her hand in her pocket or see that girl unless she was getting paid. As for her engagement with posts. She’s obviously bought them. That bperfect guy doesn’t want Vav. He wanted to befriend her thinking she would be great for a NE store not realising what a tit show she brings with her! She’s being used and she doesn’t bloody see it. Kinda feel sorry for the buggar.

Reactions: 12
She’d have trimmed about an inch off her cervix if she did that tbf
---

This is why I was reluctant to sign up tbf. If anyone can join, multiple people can have multiple accounts and it’s gonna just turn into a shitshow
it will end up like that “Bams” forum someone made when the Scottish tiktok threads got closed on here & that roaster “Gossgal” appeared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it will end up like that “Bams” forum someone made when the Scottish tiktok threads got closed on here & that roaster “Gossgal” appeared 😂
God i can't sleep will be evil tomorrow 🙈🙈who was the tattle lassie who ran off with the scheme tok guy?

Reactions: 3
Dying here that she’s obviously been on tattle during her night out and looks like she’s removed her undergarments after the comments here about the knicker lines being seen through the dress lines 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also yuck for folk in the vicinity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All those whack job what’s the story accounts over on CC are boring the ever loving duck out of me 🥱
I’m glad our threads are closed so we don’t get those fkn fools here.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she’ll do a wee lap of the Thames today since she’s no ice bath and didn’t like the cold shower

imagining her leaping about in the fountain in front of Buckingham Palace

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“On a health kick.. I don’t need to drink to have fun” then dancing round the shop with crisps a bit pissed.. 2 drinks my ass. These Tiktokers just give me second hand embarrassment.. imagine setting up your phone to dance around in public in a shop 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Absolute cringe dancing around in a cheap corner shop in her tatty size 12 dress #gifted

Crisps and an early night , let’s do LONDON whoop whoop !! 🙌

Reactions: 10
Why does she make it so obvious she reads here. Seen as well that she’s removed her underwear which means her manky pants are in her handbag. Disgusting! She also has absolutely no rhythm and cannot dance 😂
---
Also the fake laugh she does when trying to get aimless’ attention 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s removed her underwear after reading here then that’s just gross. How uncouth removing them at a party. I take it she had a pair of gardening shears to cut them off her size 18-20 arse 😂

• Haha
She reads here more than what i do 😂
---
If she’s removed her underwear after reading here then that’s just gross. How uncouth removing them at a party. I take it she had a pair of gardening shears to cut them off her size 18-20 arse 😂
removing her knickers comes naturally to her. If it was an olympic sport she would be on the podium every time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She reads here more than what i do 😂
---

removing her knickers comes naturally to her. If it was an olympic sport she would be on the podium every time 😆
The only thing big Steph is WINNING at 🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably just got her growler to chew them 😂

• Haha
Guyssss, it was just Aimee who got the snacks, Aimee confirmed this in her video. Big slim still on her health kick 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.