Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Rangersmaw23. 6th video down. Just big Av, being Big Av. Not a fuck given. Heel toe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 howlin 🤣 I've no seen her on tt for ages and she never comes on my fyp hope she's no involved in drama any more and just carries on showing videos of her message's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

shaza786

Chatty Member
If a mum was making a video and sitting bottle feeding her child no one would utter a word but a child being fed from its mothers breast which is mother nature's purpose for them is exploitation? Breastfeeding should be as normalised as bottle feeding in my opinion anyways but who cares what I think 🤣
The likes of HAHM would even call out bottle feeding the kid, because the kid wouldn't be able to consent and have videos up loaded online for content . What they accuse Vav of they pretty much do the exact same
---
The likes of HAHM would even call out bottle feeding the kid, because the kid wouldn't be able to consent and have videos up loaded online for content . What they accuse Vav of they pretty much do the exact same
There hypocrites . Carlin and HAHM

Reactions: 5

say it like it is

VIP Member
Why didn’t she make that sad attention seeking video black and white ?? She missed out there ! Dam !!
---
what actually did happen with the Sen mums online??
I’d like to know too, she must of done something to piss all that people off !

She’s a right nasty cow though so could be anything

Reactions: 4

azura81

VIP Member
Those portions were massive! If she finds it hard to tell how much to put in each bag why doesn't she weigh it out into 500g portions or whatever.

Most mundane content ever, watch my kids splash on puddles and watch me bag up meat for the freezer. Yawn! She's really scrapping the barrel.
Can’t wait for the YouTube of this 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha

whatsthestory89

Is it controversial to think the wee boy isnt as disabled as she makes out? That he is being possibly held back? Just cant forget when folk was saying that Petr and his family disapproved with some of the parental
Choices. I wonder if vav has Munchausen and that the desire for attention and being sick also branches to the kids. Surely no small young family
Could have so much disorders and illness?

whatsthestory89

For all the botox, fillers, fake hair, plastic teeth and extreme makeup, i dont think ive ever seen someone age so quickly. Genuinely wasnt long ago i thought she looked good for her age. Just shows what extreme weight gain can do and your genes. She has
Gone to seed for sure and the constant cough.. i thought it was made up but wonder if there is something thats hit her immune system. Also saw that she is promoting a justgiving page on her tiktok for some charity. Surprised she had done that as it could spark further discussions and questions on charitable donations.

whatsthestory89

Hollyoaks acting again tonight from vav. I dont think the wee boy was physically attacking and if he did, i cant see her being one of those mothers who just puts up with it. Fake voice, fake tears and a bad storyline to try and keep engagement up.

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
I think if she doesn’t get a place for max in SEN school then she will jsut refuse to put him but also refuse to home school him and says he’s not progressing due to this
I ended up homeschooling my son for the first year and a bit as mainstream didn’t work for him, now he’s in Sen he’s thriving xx

Spanor511

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 howlin 🤣 I've no seen her on tt for ages and she never comes on my fyp hope she's no involved in drama any more and just carries on showing videos of her message's 🤣🤣
I never see her involved in any drama anymore. I do miss her Topps Tiles days. 🤣

• Haha