Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

say it like it is

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with size ! Sad act trying to fiddle with the blazer tag saying she got a 12 🤥 ok if that’s true she would have shown it

She’s honestly locked in her deluded world - thinking she’s a size 10 and a great mum !!
---
Did max get his school offer
I would say yes , she’s not mentioned it again, but knows she would of got what she wanted anyways

why not just say already ! She likes people to ask , saddo

Reactions: 6

Scotblock

VIP Member
Can you Imagine
Nooo was aitkins not round the corner past the sunbed shop? On Mansfield something? 🤣
They were fine too and I mind the van coming round when I was at school with the finest chocolate donuts for 25p and fizzy dummies too. 🤣
This little baker was tiny, I’ve not been in Torry in Decades but was it near where the jewellery shop was.
ah maybe it was you are right. I think I know what shop you mean though. Same here, I haven’t been to Torry since I went with a guy in Girdleness Road when I was 15 😂😂 it was a long bus ride to see him!

Wee Toots

VIP Member
There is no way that she is having ice baths.. I tried the Wim Hoff method and you have to control you're breathing as your body can go into shock. She never looks like ittakes her breath away. Cue... breathing videos
She puts a couple of kettles in 🔥

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Vav is definitely not friends with Danielle or any of the chez deans lot, unless she’s paying for services. I think she is mistaking them as friends. Yes Vav they are like your sheep are to you. Not friends.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
The amount of shit she gets gifted is unreal. 2 pairs of trainers and a pair of sandals and the first pair she pulled out are the ones I’ve got and they cost £130 so they’re not cheap but she just gets them handed to her. Those sandals remind me of my granny shoes and she’s been dead 24 years😂and those colourful trainers are definitely not for everyone so she’s not telling lies there 😂

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Is the live finished already? I’ve just went to have a nosey and she’s not on live. Thought it was on till 1

Reactions: 5

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong but who is she saying is asking what size she went for in the blazer? Is that not the first it’s been seen?

button moon

VIP Member
I think that I'd probably the first time she has went in it cold, still not got the breathing right tho, haha I'm becoming a breathing bore. And come on she is at it with that dress, it would split within minutes of her having it on.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Is her old house in catchment for the school she wants? If so that's maybe why it's not sold yet, she can say max lives between both addresses with her and petr and that's his main residence he would still qualify, she probably knows maxs needs are not as severe as some others and she exaggerates everything in life for social media and attention and that's why she's worried about him not getting the place.

She does fuck all for that wee boy, she screams in his face like he's deaf,uses an iPad as a babysitter,uses food and treats as a reward like he's a dog, makes no attempt to teach him anything that would really progress him in life like potty training or speech therapy!
My friends have a wee boy similar to max, he's now 9 and thriving,they both self taught makaton to communicate with him, he was completely non verbal until age 5 but now you can have a conversation with him, he no longer wears nappys, be does attend a SEN school but has came on absolute leaps and bounds, my lovely friend dedicated her full days to educating herself on his needs and worked as a self employed beauty therapist when dad came home so she could spend all day learning and supporting her son and now he's thriving in life she has changed career and works with adults with autism.

Oh they also didn't use his autism as an excuse for any of his behaviors either, if he was doing something he shouldn't he got treated the same as his sister and told right from wrong and iPad etc removed if it needed to be, they dedicated everything to learning his behaviors and what was a typical tantrum or what he couldn't control so they could manage his behaviors and also help him manage them too.
No it’s not in the catchment area

BabyG2020

Yeah I Carlin does seem to just go with what others are doing/saying. It takes her wayyyy to long to speak I can only watch about 10 seconds and I’m bored 🥱 half assed hippie…hmm not quite sure. She isn’t the nicest of girls when she was younger either tbh!

Controversial cos they might be on this thread! But are we supposed to take the likes of that Carlin n half assed hippie woman serious. Ones a load of pish and suck up the arse of Stef n tonic and the others always got her paps out feed her weans , yet has a dig at big Vav's for exploiting her weans . There all as bad as Vav
---
This is heart
Cammy mum doesn’t go to his grave. She had to have her own place to go for her son. Him dying turned into the Stephanie show, and so did his grave. No mention of him being a son or a brother, she totally left his family out! Who could ever do a thing like that?

Her mad mum was on the fb posts arguing with cammys brother, saying you’re mum has her own place to visit cammy… imagine even trying to Justify or defend your daughter for that!
Heartbreaking
wow that’s heartbreaking! Poor woman,beefy how could even you do that, spiteful horrible cow. A sip of your karma was your hubby leaving you, I’m sure there’s more coming your way

yesss

Am I tripping or is there literal steam coming from the cold water pod this morning. ?