Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl2019

Why does she think other places she can move to will have spaces tho? Is the whole country not in the same position
Yes they are and she won't be able to walk into a Sen school or provision just like that. My son was after those parents that campaigned for inclusion. They are also the ones not all but a fair few that mainstream placements broke down and they ended back in SEN provisions. My son and I were fortunate in getting a placement at a Sen school we tried mainstream for a year and I had enough his needs are complex and he belongs in SEN he's thrived. I was involved in his school so had the privilege to meet and talk to visiting families that wanted their child to come to school and the meetings and meetings they now have is completely different to my son getting a place. Even if she moved he would be put to mainstream to be assessed by new LA and asn support team to see best where to support his needs. She's got her head in the clouds 🙄

Reactions: 4

Laurob

Do Uber eats deliver with full cutlery and with all the drizzle on a plate and side of mash in a bowl? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3