Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welll now I’m laughing and crying 🤣 at that visual 😂😂😂

wasn’t she crying into her vanilla soya milk the other week about Britney and the tit she went through with Justin? Now her and a duck load of other TikTok twats are playing his song over their TikTok’s!!!

I’m a massive Britney fan, yes 👏🏻 even tho she’s a little crackers I do lover her, and I won’t even entertain that dickheads song.
She just hops on whatever’s trending, she’s a tw*t

Reactions: 7
What an embarrassing desperate slag who most of Aberdeen have had a shot of. You need therapy pronto beefy 🫠 who does this bam think she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video 🤮Flaps and rolls hanging out of every orifice I didn't even know you could get Flaps and rolls. I'm away to wash my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This just popped up on my FYP and I RAN here😂😂😂😂.

Really lost for words on this one.

She really needs psychiatric help
---
#pinchme #winning
She has something missing upstairs for sure ! This is not the actions of a sane person or somebody winning at life ! She’s a laughing stock 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what’s with the glasses ?
Where’s the velvetiser ?
Had a nice day today , no mention of the police ???
Clearly utter bullshit

And commenting on other people’s relationships ?
If she thought that was case re things not happening the 2nd time why did she go back with Rylan ! Moron

She is so free singing and dancing all the time ! This is defo for rorys benefit

Reactions: 15
The start of the hot chocolate video … copy cat Aimee’s content! Even acting like the way she does when she starts a video 🤣 saddo

how was the police interview??? 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shes live just said Rory is not her type 🤣 anyone with a dick is ur type ya skank! Naw hen he just showed he wasn't interested in u by liking comments about rylan and ur ragin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes live just said Rory is not her type 🤣 anyone with a dick is ur type ya skank! Naw hen he just showed he wasn't interested in u by liking comments about rylan and ur ragin 🤣
Bullshit !! She has been tryin hard to get him to notice her !!

Wonder if anyone on her live will ask re police
I saw someone has just posted asking her
---
HOW 🤣🤣 having multiple different men around kids…bliddy iconic so she is
She is even more annoying with her glasses

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.