Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a 10 up top and 12 on bottom same as beefy 🙄 I bought one of the mooslover body suits in a M which says 12/14 on it and I had to lie on the bed like a giant baby so my other half could do the poppers 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣. What size is she wearing if the 12/14 is tight on me????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a 10 up top and 12 on bottom same as beefy 🙄 I bought one of the mooslover body suits in a M which says 12/14 on it and I had to lie on the bed like a giant baby so my other half could do the poppers 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣. What size is she wearing if the 12/14 is tight on me????
Welll now I’m laughing and crying 🤣 at that visual 😂😂😂

wasn’t she crying into her vanilla soya milk the other week about Britney and the tit she went through with Justin? Now her and a duck load of other TikTok twats are playing his song over their TikTok’s!!!

I’m a massive Britney fan, yes 👏🏻 even tho she’s a little crackers I do lover her, and I won’t even entertain that dickheads song.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how shes liking comments that valentines is just a marketing ploy wen she doesn't have a man but she would have been on boasting and giving it #boydonegood 🤮 if she had a man buying her flowers and chocolates
---
He actually gives me the heebies 🤢 sorry but only knob heads film themselves in the gym 🤷‍♀️
Is he allowed to post again now?
im pretty sure he just uses her to up his following 😂

He gives me the ick 🤢 and the fact he was a limp lettuce and let beefy walk all over him just so he could come back is enough to turn any woman off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the tell me so I know comment.., maybe he doesn't want the black widow of the North East to know... just a thought

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣 he always gives me a giggle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went on his Instagram, she’s been liking all his stuff, she follows him and he doesn’t follow her back 😳
Move over big desperate Dan… big desperate Vav is in town

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he allowed to post again now?
im pretty sure he just uses her to up his following 😂

He gives me the ick 🤢 and the fact he was a limp lettuce and let beefy walk all over him just so he could come back is enough to turn any woman off him.
Notice he has used a song that Rory had been singing to .. 😂😂

Rylan n beefy are pathetic drips
---
Sure sure …

Funny she has time to do all this but no time to look after her kids ??

Beefy shouldn’t you be getting ready for your police appointment or this what you plan on rocking up in you complete disaster

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t he just a hunk ??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’ve not been on that Rory’s page, he’s nae for me but I’ll have a gander now at his stuff and spot her thirsty comments 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice he has used a song that Rory had been singing to .. 😂😂

Rylan n beefy are pathetic drips
---
Oh Rory looks like that Harry Potter dude 🫤
Some of his comments are funny though I’ll give him that. I looked at his TikTok’s, well I looked at three and that’s enough now 😂
He’s a step up from Rylan that’s for sure.

Reactions: 3
WTF is she doing🙈. Imagine doing all this on the exact day she’s supposedly got an appointment with the police to speak about how she has crazed stalker and she shows them her TikTok and this pops up😂😂😂

---
I've got a stalker but I'm gona dance about next to the main road 🙄
Just said the same😂
Wonder what the big bad policeman/woman will make of this😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahaa swear to god every post is either a contradiction or more embarrassing than the precious.

Hoe down is correct.

• Haha
I am dying of embarrassment for her with today's beyonce video, poor aren't we lils, I'd be mortified if that was my ma 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t keen on Beyoncé before but thanks to her, I now can’t stand her music 😂

She’s back in her manic phase, wee trip to Bpurfect and a few days of having smoke blown up her ass and now she’s back all full of herself and manic. Won’t last next week it will be the black and white, sad music tik tok.
You just know she’s going to do the Beyoncé song to death her content is utter crap.
I was laughing at her saying she’s away to start You tube, that won’t last 1. She’s far too lazy to put in the effort for that and 2. What’s she going to film cause she never does anything apart from sit or dance about the house. She clearly doesn’t do anything with Max or Lilz other than go to Glasgow or bperfect. Her life is so boring the content is exactly the same rinse and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. She won’t do YouTube because her numbers will never match up to TikTok.
2. Why is Vav not on any of the BPerfect social media posts? Just lives.
3. I believe they are using her because they thought she was bigger than the love island girl then worked out Vav paid for her numbers.

I've got a stalker but I'm gona dance about next to the main road 🙄
The actual state of it 🤮 she needs to act her age and like a mother of a teenage daughter. She’s an embarrassment. If you had a stalker you wouldn’t be dancing half naked with your bits hanging out on a main road. You’re full of tit beefy and in need of a serious reality check. One of these days someone will hand her a character reference to her face and she seriously will not know what to do

Reactions: 11
Welll now I’m laughing and crying 🤣 at that visual 😂😂😂

wasn’t she crying into her vanilla soya milk the other week about Britney and the tit she went through with Justin? Now her and a duck load of other TikTok twats are playing his song over their TikTok’s!!!

I’m a massive Britney fan, yes 👏🏻 even tho she’s a little crackers I do lover her, and I won’t even entertain that dickheads song.
Massive Britney fan here. I love how absolutely bleeping batshit bonkers she is. Absolute ICON. Weird fact but Craig Revel Horwood doing Toxic on Lip Sync is one of my all time favourite TV moments 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.