Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contradicting herself again 🙈😂 saying NEVER go back then in comments telling people sometimes you just need to try again 🤣 which is it beefy ffs.
Only thing worse than being dumped off Rylan is being dumped twice!! Tragic!
Oh her mate Aimless put that quote up too after her mr d 2 dumped .her ffs are none of them original 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me, she’s starting a YouTube channel to do day in the life’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, she’s starting a YouTube channel to do day in the life’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
It will never work. They’ve all tried it. Simple Sevda etc. Try to move the Huns over to Insta etc to make more money. Nah she’s stuck with the rest of the chavs on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
p

not Steph slagging someone for what they are wearing is it? I mean she’d never be so shallow… she forget a few days ago when she was on bleetering about people wearing crocs on a date???? What happened there love?
Was just coming here to say that. What was her comment "if they're slating your clothes that's their problem not yours".

I think she's trying to do that "negging" version of "flirting" (which is all wrong in itself) and just coming across like the total cow she is.

She's actually delusional at this point.

Reactions: 8
What in the bejesus is that video of her dancing 😩 also didn’t realise the wet look scuba outfit is in the fashion. She really has no clue.

Reactions: 7
Was just coming here to say that. What was her comment "if they're slating your clothes that's their problem not yours".

I think she's trying to do that "negging" version of "flirting" (which is all wrong in itself) and just coming across like the total cow she is.

She's actually delusional at this point.
Defo think she is trying to flirt …

But she has forgotten she just wrote this 🤣🤣

She is such an ick it’s unreal !!

Attachments

• Haha
She is so cringe.. she couldn't of thrown herself at that boy anymore if she tried. Poor wee rylan will be wheeled out as soon as this one shows no interest... which he seems to be doing
---
He looks like Gary Lucy in that pic

View attachment 2758081View attachment 2758086
Hayley’s comment 👏 & he’s liked it LOL
Is this the same guy she was slating earlier for wearing his jammies?

God just when you think she can't get any thirstier... she can.

She is an actual embarrassment. To herself and her teenage daughter who has to witness this shamelessness.
---
I'm throwing in a #threadsuggestion

In honour of Vavs appointment with The Police tomorrow...

Stephanie Vavron #36 Every little thing she does is tragic 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the same guy she was slating earlier for wearing his jammies?

God just when you think she can't get any thirstier... she can.

She is an actual embarrassment. To herself and her teenage daughter who has to witness this shamelessness.
---
I'm throwing in a #threadsuggestion

In honour of Vavs appointment with The Police tomorrow...

Stephanie Vavron #36 Every little thing she does is tragic 🎶
Good job you reminded her about her fake appointment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She put more effort into getting that baby grow on than she does into being a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was making a big deal about if someone made a comment about her wearing uggs it would a be a red flag, but saying that to the guy about his pjs. Make that make sense… that just proves she just opens her mouth and spouts whatever shite comes out at the time.
She isn’t half desperate with that guy is she 😂😂 can’t wait for Ryan to get a gf and then we will see the real Stephanie Robertson 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Course she’s straight on with Beyoncé’s new song, another one that’ll be over used to death 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.