Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I go to my searched bit I get so excited when there's a new video under the heading 'stephanie vavron bully' 😂😂😂😂tik tok knows how to get my hopes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she slow down the part where she’s just got underwear on?
Does she know she’s on TikTok and on OF?
or is this a practice run?

• Sick
Lol at her showing rylan and the rest of the world what theyre missing stripping off omg poor lily

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen her in Aberdeen and can confirm she is no way a size 12. She’s was as wide as she was tall I couldn’t believe the size of her I was gobsmacked. I’m not shaming cause I’m a big lassie myself but I don’t go about saying I’m a size 10/12 when I’m no where near that. No one cares about her size what people care about is she constantly lies about it.
also her sitting moaning on about being exhausted cause she did a 3 hour live what a lazy witch she is, she’s completely bone idol and not one ounce of shame about it. Try working full time, looking after kids and keeping a house whilst running from club to club with them in the evening. She needs a reality check and as for these morons buying that shite make up, what the hell they thinking. Being able to throw in freeebies the way she was doing tells you how cheap crap it is. You don’t see decent brands doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has absolutely no rhythm. And when she breaths in her neck disappears, she’s like a giant tortoise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s clearly too wee as the shoulder seams are at her neck 😂😂
She needs to put the chebs and arse away it’s embarrassing!!

Also filmed when she had nails !!

• Haha
She is so ignorant, people commenting about losing babies and she ignores the comments or says awww and moves on but she'll talk at length if it involves a product she's promoting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept! I take it she bought a new jumpsuit because she bust out her last one in ASDA 😂 Her dad dancing is embarrassing!
Looks like a scuba wetsuit 🤣 well that’s what I do to get into mine 😬 but surely that bodysuit she is wearing isn’t the same material so will be easier to put on? Only reason would be if she’s trying to squeeze a golf ball through a hose pipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone on the live who’s recently widowed asking for genuine advice. Vav ignored her , 🤦‍♀️ cos she knows she’d get hate but the person commenting clearly hoped for a response . So sad x
---
Hopefully the lady will realise she’s not what she portrays and seeks advice and help elsewhere
---
And she’s slating Harley

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She says she doesn’t want someone to slide into her dms (cringe) and realise how many followers she has - the self importance and narcissism is real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vav definitely has the cocky confidence back. She is all sassy on her live tonight. Has her ego been boosted from the supposedly outstanding success of the bperfect live the other night? Genuinely not seen her so full of herself since before the sun article backlash. Nothing seems to stick she is teflon

Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’s got the dick ick and doesn’t want a man, funny she’s been on Tinder a few weeks ago as someone I know showed me her!
Shes also saying men in Lycra gives her the ick, her in Lycra gives so many people the ick. 😆 OMG she’s so annoying and needs to get a life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen her in Aberdeen and can confirm she is no way a size 12. She’s was as wide as she was tall I couldn’t believe the size of her I was gobsmacked. I’m not shaming cause I’m a big lassie myself but I don’t go about saying I’m a size 10/12 when I’m no where near that. No one cares about her size what people care about is she constantly lies about it.
also her sitting moaning on about being exhausted cause she did a 3 hour live what a lazy witch she is, she’s completely bone idol and not one ounce of shame about it. Try working full time, looking after kids and keeping a house whilst running from club to club with them in the evening. She needs a reality check and as for these morons buying that shite make up, what the hell they thinking. Being able to throw in freeebies the way she was doing tells you how cheap crap it is. You don’t see decent brands doing that.
I’ve also seen her in the wild last summer, she’s probably got more beefy since then. You could see that arse from the moon 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.