Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellmac

Chatty Member
So she is back to single again 😂😂 despite the other day in comments saying she was meaning single mum not single 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is a fanny
Dumped before Xmas and Valentine’s Day 😂😂😂😂

Harley’s cleverer than we give credit for…. He’s saving a fortune between not buying Christmas or valentines presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
Oh ffs here we go 🙄

Have you not got snow paths to clear?

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
“Steph” claims to get a shitload of abuse and death threats due to her platform and continues to exploit her vulnerable minor son on said platform so she gets absolutely no sympathy from me! You know you’d be exploiting your daughter too if she’d let you. Go and protect your kids for once.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Oh come on now spanor, this reply is a best gentle
For you… nah i smell a va
you are beefys biggest fan. Free PR aka spanor511. If Steph is slow on content she cant rely on spanor to angle a storyline. Are you sure
You aint part of the minky family? Ive said it before and will say it again, you are over invested! You are either an insider working for vav or she has done some fucking messed up shit to you in the past. Again, i think you are very quick, smart and funny but my god its on a personal level with you.
This last comment clearly screams Vav. You have a personal vendetta against spanor . Is it because she’s hit a nerve with you?? Caught you out. You think you’re smart when in reality you really ain’t. You’re a lonely old spinster who has no pals except your crazy maw and mad nana. Rocky on beefy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Sorry spanor doesnt like i get more of a reaction

spanor you genuinely make me laugh. You are absolutely ideal for this site! Quick witted, nasty, rough, funny and absolutely addicted to the subject. When are you writing the non authorised biography on steph? Seems you go past a little tattle gossip with all the investigations you do! All i know is whatever vav done to you it must have been fucking awful (and i mean that). Just wish you could fucking tell us but obviously you cant do that. Just know we sense the hurt cause your passion goes past the average tattler. Morning noon or night, you can trust spanor to be giving her opinion. Please i enjoy it! You are better than anyone at doing it so im not slagging you here!
Away and FaceTime your gay boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart

Rodeodown

Shes another one who thinks she's a celebrity. Please tell me that's no their bedroom they would be aswell having live laugh love above the bed 🤣 tacky as fk . Aye hen am sure its no his money yer after and I dont believe folk were stopping and taking pics of them
Anyone who gets a louis vuitton logo on their manicure is a certified melt. How classy.

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
Someone on the live who’s recently widowed asking for genuine advice. Vav ignored her , 🤦‍♀️ cos she knows she’d get hate but the person commenting clearly hoped for a response . So sad x
---
Hopefully the lady will realise she’s not what she portrays and seeks advice and help elsewhere
---
And she’s slating Harley

• Wow
  • Sad

Strem

What’s with “remember I show you what I want you to see” no HUN you show what you read on tattle or you pull out the woe is me card when you likes drop. Your just a sad pathetic rat
The teeth whitening filter on the cheese 😂😂

• Haha

Wtf123

They both behave like they’re travelling to the other side of the world they way they bang on!!
Fucking hell, driving from Manchester to London or flying from Aberdeen to London is really simple and none event. Drinking wine in the airport like she’s off to Santorini on holiday. Aberdeen to London is literally you take off and barely hit altitude before you’re landing again!
Agghhh just fuck off the pair of them.

They’re both fucking classic versions of fur coat, no knickers. Why do they behave like they’re celebrities, it’s VULGAR and boring.

Reactions: 21

Scotblock

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed a wee bit of a pattern emerging here when she’s supposedly being “trolled”. The trolling always seems to accelerate when either folk won’t back down from slagging her off on TikTok and all the other tactics she uses to make them stop don’t work meaning she loses control. Or, whenever HAHM and ranting Ma have been out together. They were both out with Carlin last night. She did the same the night they were both out in the town for Halloween and Harley and her were at Malmaison. Next morning someone had allegedly put a nail through his tyre and she more or less insinuated they did it 🙄 She’s actually reaching now! No one is phoning, texting or DM’ing her abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21