Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the sad looking acting ! Black and white moto !! 🥱 how so predictable
Needs the sympathy sales. Nasty Nana must be skint and needing a tap aff big Staf for a bottle of whiskey. That big whiskey nose is worse than Alex Fergusons.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d definitely say wee baby Rylan is back ! Crazy Nana macaronis on the war path with Steven #affected !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s starting her bullying campaign of Steven smith. Staffs way is sympathyvideos so her huns do the bullying without her being actively seen getting her grubby fat paws dirty.

Then when it goes too far and affects the poor man’s life and job ,she’ll call them out for doing it as it wasn’t what she meant or similar bull💩

Reactions: 16
"New Yorrrrrrrrk, big fat arse it's such a big wide load, it needs its own postcode"

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You guys are killing me today. Also I finally checked out Steven Smith and he is hilarious - that video with the peg-nails 😂😂😂

I have tonsillitis and am rattling with antibiotics. Soldiering on, guyzzz, bizzzzzyyyy job to buy my moose-hoof jumpsuits, you know. <cue sad music and b/w video>

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does he ever name her in his posts?

Like how does she know he's posting about her? He could be parodying just for content. Like that guy down south does about Chantelle (i think thsts the name he uses - thr guy is a holiday camp entertainer when he's not parodying that mum), or thr guy who does the thick chav make up and peg nails playing a chav lassie.

Why is she SO SURE his content is about her? 🙄

Reactions: 18
He takes the piss out of others too.
---
And he has never targeted Nana.

She CHOOSES to comment on his videos and to be honest it’s always seemed like light hearted comments she made as if she got the joke . Until now.

But he’s never been disrespectful or nasty in his replies to her comments on his page.

Staffs a sad pathetic idiot for this

Reactions: 16
You guys are killing me today. Also I finally checked out Steven Smith and he is hilarious - that video with the peg-nails 😂😂😂

I have tonsillitis and am rattling with antibiotics. Soldiering on, guyzzz, bizzzzzyyyy job to buy my moose-hoof jumpsuits, you know. <cue sad music and b/w video>
I can’t find him what’s he under on TT

Reactions: 3
Why do Mad Pam and Nana MacMinker know or care anything about views? Maybe because when not ahem “working” that’s the only thing Big Vag has to speak about …how to get more views. They two are the only ones she has to speak to…this is where all the made up shite spawns from…the three of them trying to use their limited brain cells to find stories for content.

Reactions: 13
But she’s absolutely terrified of any type of height you know, can’t even go on a ladder…. even though she’s filmed herself on a ladder🤣….she couldn’t lie straight in bed that one.
That’s confirmed it it’s definitely her that writes those questions cause one of the many things I can’t stand her is her use of the word Done. Look what Max done, what’s the favourite thing you done in New York , it’s bleeping did you idiot what was the favourite thing you did in New York.

Reactions: 14
That’s confirmed it it’s definitely her that writes those questions cause one of the many things I can’t stand her is her use of the word Done. Look what Max done, what’s the favourite thing you done in New York , it’s bleeping did you idiot what was the favourite thing you did in New York.
She’s as thick as pig tit 💩

Reactions: 10
Nasty Nana needs to keep her big alcoholic nose out the comments. Northfields Mink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh what is it about then staf ?? Starbies not have your fave drink ??? Rylan not coming running ?

noticed her huns always have a wee sob story in their replies to her .. I get people have problems but they always love to share with her and everyone in the comments .. all seems so negative her account

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.