Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is her daughter? I feel so sorry for her, she must get the piss ripped from her so much at school with her mother making a show of herself on TikTok for all to see.

Reactions: 7
How old is her daughter? I feel so sorry for her, she must get the piss ripped from her so much at school with her mother making a show of herself on TikTok for all to see.
Don’t feel too sorry for her as she’s a little madam at school. Learnt from the best.

Reactions: 10
Some
One commented the calories… that’s also what I was thinking

She commented weights… she never weighed it
Didn’t mention the honey etc

For someone who hi had an eating disorder and counted calories she’s clueless also today is day 2

Can she not count either? Day 1 was about a week ago

Reactions: 9
Triggered much 😂
---
I doubt the Milnes would go anywhere that family of Minks.
Nah they wouldn’t. Not the Milnes, the Woods or anyone with half a brain. She was far in with a Codona once weren’t you beefy 😂 But, she fucked that when she fell pregnant on purpose. None of the big Peterhead names will touch her either. The girl will either have to keep going down central belt or try her luck in Moray to get a man 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember back in early 2023 when I asked if she wasn't taking the CBD Gummies for her depression anymore and she told me to 'keep reaching' 🤣🤣🤣then blocked me....made no sense. She's left me hanging though nearly a year later and I'm none the wiser what I'm reaching for 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Canny cope with him 🤣🤣 gather round minions 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember back in early 2023 when I asked if she wasn't taking the CBD Gummies for her depression anymore and she told me to 'keep reaching' 🤣🤣🤣then blocked me....made no sense. She's left me hanging though nearly a year later and I'm none the wiser what I'm reaching for 😂😂😂
Just one of her many pish comebacks that make no sense. She hears other people saying these things and repeats it but she’s so thick she doesn’t understand the context. #minklife

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That wink to the camera 🤮🤢 she actually loves herself so much. Sit yer ikea chair arse doon hen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.