Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's vav behind the account then since she can't string a sentence together
Wouldn’t surprise me as she needs the content now Max is back at nursery full time.

ADHD now getting brought back out, imaginary ED back in its box until she needs sympathy.

Reactions: 14
Hanging a washing while on the phone cos she has adhd duck we must all have it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen that girl Erin has passed away 😢 the young woman who was battling cancer 💖 the likes of aimee and vav make me sick, on Moaning all the time making up illnesses and drama when there's folk like Erin who was going through a real and traumatic illness and was still so positive and smiley even when she was in a lot of pain. Rip Erin 💓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she say she has ADHD to claim PIP or just to fit in with the “trend”? Has she been diagnosed?

Reactions: 10
She did it not that long ago ! Such a lying cow
she is a mink. Not even changing her knickers 😂 its not as if she is going 5 mins down the road, its an hour round trip sat in dirty underwear 🤢
---
Does she say she has ADHD to claim PIP or just to fit in with the “trend”? Has she been diagnosed?
She paid for the diagnosis like that other roaster Eden Harvey 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This pic was sent in our what’s app chat days ago and I missed it. Anyway, I just seen it and said to my friend “oh, did you get a new chair! Brown is a bit of a gamble with your colour scheme”. Imagine how much I laughed when she told me to look closer and I realised it was Vav’s arse 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This pic was sent in our what’s app chat days ago and I missed it. Anyway, I just seen it and said to my friend “oh, did you get a new chair! Brown is a bit of a gamble with your colour scheme”. Imagine how much I laughed when she told me to look closer and I realised it was Vav’s arse 😂😂
I've got tears 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen that girl Erin has passed away 😢 the young woman who was battling cancer 💖 the likes of aimee and vav make me sick, on Moaning all the time making up illnesses and drama when there's folk like Erin who was going through a real and traumatic illness and was still so positive and smiley even when she was in a lot of pain. Rip Erin 💓
Erin put up one hell of a fight and through it all remained so upbeat. So sad , then you get fuckwits who actually think the world has wronged them. RIP Erin ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Literally looks like an armchair on display at IKEA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plz say she not trying Rory Martin
---
Just seen Rory Martin is commenting on her posts…. NOOOOOOOOOO

I love him - plz say he’s not into her

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Steven and a colleague have a TikTok account that shows their work so if she tried to report him for that then she’ll have been laughed at.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.