Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggest we all follow steven Smith if we don't already.. like vids, repost etc. Drive this heros engagement right up.

It'll absolutely cause havoc un the PIP mansion 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I could rip him 😂😂😂😂😂
Come on now Cruella! Do you HONESTLY think a whole City and Shire dislikes you because you’ve never been “nasty”. Dry your heavily powdered eyes and remember you once tweeted a slew of nasty tweets. Hardly nice are you Steph when someone who was very close to you says you are “poisonous”!! Always the victim aren’t you.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is this Steven smith?
He’s from Aberdeen, kind of mocks Vavs TikTok’s , recreates them as such, Nana macaroni and mummy called his work to try get him sacked !! Disgusting
---
Where’s the life couch ! Think Nana needs a one to one private session 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
F**k getting up in the morning , setting up phone, to jump back in bed to record yourself getting up 🥱! Omg I’ll stick with my 12 hour shifts 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Absolute roaster with that video this morning
Setting up cameras for those WIDE angles

Also no one asked about your bed at all staf apart from how does it hold such a weight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But your really the wannabee celebrity Steph
I’ve never seen anyone so fame hungry as Steph! She actually started by selling a dying man for fame!! She has one hell of a short memory. She’s got a bleeping cheek calling anyone fame hungry. Oh Steph, remember that time you tried scamming the make a wish foundation for a Eurodisney holiday for your daughter. Then after that she started Lily ice skating and she was really good. Anyway, naturally all the mothers were soooo jealous of her winning all the competitions. Then that all came to an abrupt end when she met Petr. I have never known anyone so hungry for a man, to be loved by a man and to be kept on by a man. Truth is she has major daddy issues.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen anyone so fame hungry as Steph! She actually started by selling a dying man for fame!! She has one hell of a short memory. She’s got a bleeping cheek calling anyone fame hungry. Oh Steph, remember that time you tried scamming the make a wish foundation for a Eurodisney holiday for your daughter. Then after that she started Lily ice skating and she was really good. Anyway, naturally all the mothers were soooo jealous of her winning all the competitions. Then that all came to an abrupt end when she met Petr. I have never known anyone so hungry for a man, to be loved by a man and to be kept on by a man. Truth is she has major daddy issues.
I did wonder why the daughter didn't do her ice skating anymore as on social media it certainly seemed she was pretty decent at it. Did Vav really stop taking her and doing that with her when Petr came on the go? Because that is even more crappy than her usual pish.

Reactions: 10
I did wonder why the daughter didn't do her ice skating anymore as on social media it certainly seemed she was pretty decent at it. Did Vav really stop taking her and doing that with her when Petr came on the go? Because that is even more crappy than her usual pish.
She was a very promising young skater. But Brendan also speed skates so must be in the genes. Well, potential genes maybe 😏😂 It seemed to be around the time he came on the go. Her and Nana and her mum were always away at comps with her from what I remember.

Reactions: 7
She was a very promising young skater. But Brendan also speed skates so must be in the genes. Well, potential genes maybe 😏😂 It seemed to be around the time he came on the go. Her and Nana and her mum were always away at comps with her from what I remember.
That's really bleeping sad actually. Nae wonder the bairn always has a bloody face on her, only time she's ever been her mothers priority is when there wasn't someone of the opposite sex around.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Scrolling tiktok and seen this guy and straight after this post seen vavs day in the life…he’s spot on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t shown max in a while , is that another copy cat from Aimee
I think Aimless' reason is because her ex has put the foot down.

That being said, after Vav used Petrs videos and clips of the wee one on her tiktok, I'd love it if he put his foot down too and said sharing HIS clips were his final straw.

Reactions: 7
And kept on selling stories and exploiting him when his poor family asked her to stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Here she goes with make my breakfast. Porridge, banana, peanut butter and LACTOSE FREE milk. Back to the good ole “I’m dairy intolerant”😫 she is getting super boring now. Really struggling for content. Her life is so boring.

It seems as soon as they had Max, Lilys skating stopped.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.